• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man... I can't unsee that shit... and Squids on Scooters is kinda not manly... in fact, it's seriously not manly...
Now, if someone wants to post up pics of the Vampires Naked Ride in SC, I'm all over that!!! :thumbup

Now come ON Ladies!!! Let's get some more pics up... or do I have to make my "pit bitch" pose for us again??? :drool

I mean, you know, if I HAVE to, I'll make the sacrifice... anything to help out...

Now come ON Ladies!!! Let's get some more pics up... or do I have to make my "pit bitch" pose for us again??? :drool

I mean, you know, if I HAVE to, I'll make the sacrifice... anything to help out...

Weeeellll...a certain BARFETTE is all DDB over her new boy toy. You're gonna' have to wait until the honeymoon phase cools down before you get any pics out of her... :rofl

oh bite me HooliCat! :twofinger if nothing else, just to prove ya wrong....

one for DanniDeuce and one for the rest of ya ladies :)

Attachments

• anthony_gall_200805_1_530.jpg
    anthony_gall_200805_1_530.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
  • paul_walker_200805_1_530.jpg
    paul_walker_200805_1_530.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back