• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf

Am I gonna get karma for this? :toothless

DSCN0238.jpg

Steve

Wow, you have some nice b00bs.

:boobies

I don't have a topless photo, but here's me and my kid sister...

meandfee.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh yeah baby! The guy who eats bugs and stays in the weirdest places of the world with a nakid booty *evil grin* :D

:wtf

Am I gonna get karma for this? :toothless

DSCN0238.jpg

Steve

You may not get Karma... but you get a big smile from me!! :) Thank you!!

I don't have a topless photo, but here's me and my kid sister...

meandfee.jpg

Lovely pic!! Thank you for posting!!! :kiss

Charlotte, my dear, there's reasons I love you... aside from your Pole Dancing abililties, and letting me kiss your roommate (she's smokin' hawt!!!)... and this is just one more on the list!!! Thank YOU!!!! :thumbup

MOAR SEXY MENZ PLEEZE!!!! Had a bad night last night... need to see bulging pecs and huge biceps!!! :drool that will make it all better... c'mon ladeez!!!

the least I can do for you- after you talked me into tossing out the rule book and just enjoying what was right in front of me :) when Danni's happy, everyone gets something to make them happy too.
for you punkin...on accountailoveya!

Attachments

• paul_walker_200805_2_530.jpg
    paul_walker_200805_2_530.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 38
  • paul_walker_200805_4_530.jpg
    paul_walker_200805_4_530.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 33
  • max_wettstein_undergear_200805_530.jpg
    max_wettstein_undergear_200805_530.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 36
the least I can do for you- after you talked me into tossing out the rule book and just enjoying what was right in front of me :) when Danni's happy, everyone gets something to make them happy too.
for you punkin...on accountailoveya!

*clunk*
*picks jaw up off desk*
Oh man... oh can I have a slice of steamy hawt number 3 please??? :teeth :drool
Those are, without a doubt, the FINEST abs I have EVAR seen... I just wanna run my tongue down 'em... :teeth
Thanks, Danni.... love ya, bunches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back