• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i'mma post for now.

if only to cease the henpecking...:thumbdown

Dude, from what I've been seeing in here, the guys being posted are either gay and/or airbrushed(include photoshop) to death. Hell, you could take my flabby ass and make me look good with photoshop. :p

Either rate, I think you've misunderstood the term henpecking. That's when a guy is with a woman that dominates him and, for the most part, makes him look like a guy with no back bone.

all i'mma post for now.

if only to cease the henpecking...:thumbdown

Niiiiiiice!!!! I especially like that there's no discernible tan line... :drool

Dude, from what I've been seeing in here, the guys being posted are either gay and/or airbrushed(include photoshop) to death. Hell, you could take my flabby ass and make me look good with photoshop. :p

Either rate, I think you've misunderstood the term henpecking. That's when a guy is with a woman that dominates him and, for the most part, makes him look like a guy with no back bone.

None of the BARF menz are airbrushed!!! :thumbup
And henpecking is any sort of poking/prodding from a woman at a man... and if it'll get moar hawt menz... peck peck peck!!!! :teeth
When are you gonna post up a pic, Paul?? ;)

Niiiiiiice!!!! I especially like that there's no discernible tan line... :drool

None of the BARF menz are airbrushed!!! :thumbup
And henpecking is any sort of poking/prodding from a woman at a man... and if it'll get moar hawt menz... peck peck peck!!!! :teeth
When are you gonna post up a pic, Paul?? ;)

Ummm, second tuesday of next week? Yeah, that sounds good to me... yup.

l_00f5029fe6d94f00816f9ae934057796.jpg

Reactions: vio
Ohhhhhhhh.... the last one..... :drool Ima gonna show him things he di'int even know could be done to his body.... :drool :teeth
Thanks, Danni2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back