• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bike is that? :confused
13-1.jpg

Triumph Sprint ST.

Shit, I just posted in the Sexy Man thread, didn't I...

this is a SM thread emergency! this is NOT a drill!
I am trapped in NORTH DAKOTA at a dog show, home of the gheyest men on the planet, without anything decent to look at.
PLEASE for the love of Ceiling Cat- GIMME SOME EYE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!

this is a SM thread emergency! this is NOT a drill!
I am trapped in NORTH DAKOTA at a dog show, home of the gheyest men on the planet, without anything decent to look at.
PLEASE for the love of Ceiling Cat- GIMME SOME EYE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!

Go to campus.......should be some nice, young, 6'5" baseball players to stare at. :teeth

bored tonight so here ya go ladies i already regret the first one slightly but at least us men can talk about our feelings now in the other thread...lol

Attachments

• m_485e803e7c9cbbcc8dfe9151f296f71e.jpg
    m_485e803e7c9cbbcc8dfe9151f296f71e.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Reactions: vio
bored tonight so here ya go ladies i already regret the first one slightly but at least us men can talk about our feelings now in the other thread...lol

*clunk*
*picks jaw up off desk*

Dood- is that you??? Oh man... yer flat out killin' me... those jeans... :drool

I hope so Connie...he's all over my MYspace page..lol Seriously..yeah I paid bills a few years ago doing some fitness modeling...:twofinger TO myself for it

I cans has links to myspace?? :)
Cuz those jeans and those abs are makin' my knees a little wobbly... damn, is it warm in here???

You womenz are so easy to tease :laughing, you see ripped abs and start drooling all over the place. It would be funny to see your faces when you're looking at the photos :wow

punkin. I'm stuck in NORTH EFFING DAKOTA, of course I'm going to drool a little over those abs.
cut a chicka some slack will ya? oh and hand me that towel.....

punkin. I'm stuck in NORTH EFFING DAKOTA, of course I'm going to drool a little over those abs.
cut a chicka some slack will ya? oh and hand me that towel.....

I think its cool how all of you enjoy it :thumbup
Trust me, if there was a thread full of hot women wearing bikinis it would get to 20 pages in 5 min :rofl
Danm humans are all horn dogs

few months old ... myspace one .. :laughing :p

Attachments

• workout.jpg
    workout.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: vio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back