• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valgar, Wolf, and i forgetz dohh...

That's the HAWTNESS that is JMack... helluva a rider, great guy, and a frickin' AWESOME bass player!!!! :wave hi Jonathan!!

okay, I will play:
13-1.jpg

Mmmmmm.... dark haired hotties FTW!!! Thanks for playing... now I have Happy Face! :)

Now thats really nice BUT why are all those guys around him staring like as if he HAD boobs......
Well duh! Look at those sweaty pecs for fucks sake!!! LOL :drool
Eric is legendary!!! Great guy with a gorgeous wife! Some people have it all!!! :thumbup

Well duh! Look at those sweaty pecs for fucks sake!!! LOL :drool
Eric is legendary!!! Great guy with a gorgeous wife! Some people have it all!!! :thumbup

Must be nice I wanna have it all too....the sexy man the pretty house and of course the pretty myself LOL

Jaysin, go post up a shirtless pic of you NOW.

...I know this is a re-post of a post I made in another thread, but just because he's from times passed doesn't mean he's wasn't sexy!!
pic0130.jpg

...I'm just going to go drool a little bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back