• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
few months old ... myspace one .. :laughing :p

Oh man... my brain just stopped working... thank you!!!! :drool :drool

Glad you escaped that Concentration camp. :thumbup

:laughing

For ripped abs to show, you really need to be under about 9% body fat...

I can't say what my tongue is thinking about those abs... :drool

Glad you escaped that Concentration camp. :thumbup

:laughing
:wtf

LMAO!! Yes.. When i was as skinny as him people would say "You're tooo skinny" and now that i finally put on the weight I wanted they say "Wow.. your getting chubby" hahah Damn womenz.. make up your mind..

I like myself bigger anyways, but COME ON!! :laughing

:wtf

LMAO!! Yes.. When i was as skinny as him people would say "You're tooo skinny" and now that i finally put on the weight I wanted they say "Wow.. your getting chubby" hahah Damn womenz.. make up your mind..

I like myself bigger anyways, but COME ON!! :laughing

I personally kinda like a stocky guy... as long as he's got some muscles in the shoulders/biceps, I'm all over stocky... :drool

ACHMED!!!!! :rofl :rofl bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl

I'm in....

here you go

Attachments

• l_02e942c35faf57bd4fee9b1ad12165d8.jpg
    l_02e942c35faf57bd4fee9b1ad12165d8.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 28
  • l_6132a596211d62cfb63a3d5d4a79669d.jpg
    l_6132a596211d62cfb63a3d5d4a79669d.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 25
hrmmm...still thinking of the reprecussions of all that.:nerd..and posting more here...hehe

Send me a link for my own personal use, and I promise, I will post no pics without your express approval!!
I just want MY cheaps for the day... to hell with everyone else!! :teeth :drool

step'n it up

I hurt myself... my jaw hit my desk, and then I fell off the chair. It hurts. Now you need to kiss it better.
Can I just say....

MAN-CANDY FOR THE MF WIN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back