• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mag
Just caught a glimpse of that pic again... looks like he's fighting some sort of giant space spider monster (the shadows of a tree or something)... I don't want to guess with what... ;) :thumbup

:laughing:rofl:laughing
....always good to have a weapon on hand :mag

nice shots in the cleavage thread chica!

^^^ Hey thanks!! :) one of the few benefits to having excessive curves!! :laughing

MOAR SEXY MENZ!!!! C'mon peeps... I know yer out there, lurking.... BRING IT!!!!

I know ya'll are hurtin' for it, but i only gotz so many pictures of mahself :teeth

hey wait, that was a jab @ my conceit wasn't it? :laughing

J-Bone I'm beating you WITH NO pics :p

I'm garnishing favor through alternative political means :x

I tink I should start workin' the PM NWS pic angle ;)

Yeah, OH YEAH?

Well I'm going to auction myself off for an evening of servitude starting at a penny :x

"cant touch this" :banana

then I guess I'll have to give it away (in pony play gear :laughing)

then I guess I'll have to give it away (in pony play gear :laughing)
Yeah well my wife says I'm extremely handsome in my dress blues and/or class A's....

:x

( I dont even know what the hell pony play gear is you sick fuck :laughing)

Dress blues and Class A's, unfair advantage :x

Why do I all of a sudden feel like we're 2 boys on a schoolyard with that cute girl standing close by........

Yeah well my wife says I'm extremely handsome in my dress blues and/or class A's....

:x

( I dont even know what the hell pony play gear is you sick fuck :laughing)

I know what pony play is.....:laughing:rofl:devil

Dress blues and Class A's, unfair advantage :x

Why do I all of a sudden feel like we're 2 boys on a schoolyard with that cute girl standing close by........
You mean we aren't? ;)
See and with that statement alone you know you win it shows maturity and stuff....
Then how do you know he's a sick fuck?
Look at him you just know he's a sick fuck :laughing,

Well can start with my avatar, move to my rubber pants (posted pics), the list goes on :laughing

I'll compete with that one :thumbup

Some older photos.

l_ae8b33368e01139b7deb3046b53e07b4.jpg

l_e46fce3ac7c0544fc662df77b33793d9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back