• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that matters is I'm going to win

I'm up to 5cents on my bid here.

(for the record I am NOT handy, so keep your labor to something a strong back can do)

I've been told I iron very well in the buff

side stage @ BARFBASH a man meat auction! :rofl

You said it, not me :teeth

Now or never brother.......

Now or never brother.......
*pssst....* /whisper *psst* hey man this is where you're supposed to let me bow out gracefully *pssst....* /whisper *psst*

Yeah well I vote we let a third party decide :x

HELP!

:rofl, you are excused, puss!

:rofl, you are excused, puss!
Now is that graceful?

Okay you're on! 1st. Weekend in July 8p.m. you pick the venue!

/whisper remember man graceful.....make it look good....I'm Catholic for god's sakes /whisper

Actually after July 6th I'm gonna stacked with work, ya how QA can be. so I guess we're gonna have to put it off til.........who knows. graceful enough?

:laughing ahha so this is the bidding you say....have fun ABN/J Bone!

I'll compete with that one :thumbup

Some older photos.

l_ae8b33368e01139b7deb3046b53e07b4.jpg

l_e46fce3ac7c0544fc662df77b33793d9.jpg

How about I agree to climb out of a pool in a slow motion type fashion?

Ohhhh damn.... Semper Fi, Marine!! Did I mention the very first song I ever learned to sing when I was a little girl was The Marine Corps Hymn??? :)
And I say climbing out of a pool nekkid in slow motion counts for a win... I think I'm a sucker for a Marine in uniform... and I don't wanna tell ya what I am for a Marine OUT of uniform... ;)

so if I say no it's kind of like pussing out huh?

Uhm... YEAH.

MAN MEAT AUCTION FTW!!!!! :thumbup :teeth :drool

Man meat auction?? :laughing :rofl

Im in!! I wont make much money, but its a win win for me!!

I think this is a great BARF fund raising event in the making!!! I don't think my boyfriend will allow me to win a man at an auction though...:|

Well lets talk about what my starting bids would be.... and what would the ground rules be? Haha.

I might have to convince the lady of that, but she is usually a good sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back