• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHMMmmm interesting

BOYS! Stop that this instant!
If you insist on fighting, then take off your shirts and pants, strip down to your skivvies, put on some of this baby oil, and let us watch. for an hour.

or two! :thumbup

also, please add Jello. It's hot out there.

AINT NOTHING Interesting about that.

:x
I'm going to find a way to win this with no pics I tell yah.....

:confused (How does one compete with the decadent guy?)

you explain to us, in detail, why you are sexier than everyone else.
single spacing, 500 word minimum, neatness counts.

extra credit- tell us what you'd do to us with that sexiness given the opportunity (hint- there's a lot of hair pulling goin on round these parts)

you explain to us, in detail, why you are sexier than everyone else.
single spacing, 500 word minimum, neatness counts.

extra credit- tell us what you'd do to us with that sexiness given the opportunity (hint- there's a lot of hair pulling goin on round these parts)
Damn it I knew I should have been a clerk :( J-Bone it's all yours man :thumbup

I'll compete with that one :thumbup

Some older photos.

l_ae8b33368e01139b7deb3046b53e07b4.jpg

l_e46fce3ac7c0544fc662df77b33793d9.jpg

Someone went to MCRD San Diego.

Um......Well.... I'm sure as far as the ladies are concerned, without clothing.....

I disagree, ya gotta tease 'em a bit. Git 'em worked up, a little "hot an bothered", make it last.......................

Thanks. All I care about is hitting NCO before this other douche bag I know. Even if its for one day out of my life I will pull rank on his punk ass haha....

Ok Ok, we are sidetracking the thread.... can't have them get mad, or no more bewbz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back