• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too terribly exciting here, but this is me after a dive.

Attachments

• P8090674_cropped_resized.jpg
    P8090674_cropped_resized.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 30
OK, a couple more. First one is from belize, the rest are from papua new guinea.

Attachments

• belize_dave1.jpg
    belize_dave1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
  • davebubblerings.jpg
    davebubblerings.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 28
  • daveturtle.jpg
    daveturtle.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
  • madangmystery1.jpg
    madangmystery1.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN3062_resize.jpg
    DSCN3062_resize.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 28
wow... sea diving and sea turtles and sea wrecks!!!!
did you ever look for pirate treasure or discovered a spanish gala? :Pirate

Legal fight over mysterious treasure ship
Posted: May 08, 2008, 2:11 PM by DrewHasselback
Drew Hasselback
This is the story of a legal tempest that began with a tea cup.

Florida-based Odyssey Marine Exploration is in a legal battle with the Kingdom of Spain over salvage rights to a mysterious treasure ship lying 500 metres beneath the Mediterranean Sea.

Lawyers for the Spanish government claim to have proof that the ship, described in legal documents as The Unidentified Shipwrecked Vessel, is actually La Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes, a Spanish war ship that was sunk by the British Navy in 1804. Odyssey claims the mystery vessel is actually an Italian-registered passenger ship that was sunk in 1915 during World War I.

According to documents filed with the court, Odyssey says it discovered the wreck in 2006 during an operation it code-named "Black Swan." A tea cup was recovered from the ruins and presented to a U.S. Marshall on April 9, 2007 so the ship could be placed "under arrest" in accordance with Maritime recovery laws.

The Kingdom of Spain has challenged the Odyssey's claim to the wreck, which is believed to contain more than 15 tonnes of booty, including silver coins, that could be worth some US$500-million.

The legal fight is taking place an Ocean away in Flordia, where Odyssey is headquartered: Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. v. The Unidentified Shipwrecked Vessel and Kingdom of Spain, 8:07-CV-00616-JSM-MSS, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (Tampa Division - In Admiralty).

I love this kind of stuff :cool

time for me to hit the gym so I can try to compete with all the other guys in here to get leg humped :leghump

My hips are unable to touch the woman...harrrrr harrrr :twofinger

It's not about length, doll... it's all about girth. ;) Now I'm perfectly willing to get together and (as we say in the trades) pull some dimensions, and see where you fit in the scale...

Nothing too terribly exciting here, but this is me after a dive.

Oh damn... you are frickin' HAWT!!! don't the waters just start to boil when you get in?? Smokin' hawt!! :drool

I'll take that as a "YES PLZ!!!! :drool :love" :teeth

But nobody pulls my hair like Jaysin does... :kiss Hi Jaysin!!! :wave

:rofl PUI FTW!!!
4 reals tho PM Sun-Wed next week :thumbup

Yeah... I was kinda lit last night... :blush good times, good times...

Monday I'm at Infineon Doll... why don't you roll out and hang with us? It'll be fun!

It's not about length, doll... it's all about girth. ;) Now I'm perfectly willing to get together and (as we say in the trades) pull some dimensions, and see where you fit in the scale...

I got some girth 4 yah :laughing:laughing:laughing:rofl

Attachments

• donkay!!!.JPG
    donkay!!!.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
Oh damn... you are frickin' HAWT!!!
:blush Thank you.
don't the waters just start to boil when you get in??
:laughing Well, let's hope not. Next week I'm going to Alaska for 2 weeks of diving. We don't need any more glacial melting! :p
Yeah... I was kinda lit last night...
Awww.... I knew it was too good to be true. You were wearing beer goggles. :(

did you ever look for pirate treasure or discovered a spanish gala? :Pirate
:laughing No, though I used to dive with a guy that did find a sunken treasure off our coast - the Brother Jonathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back