• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Damn Matt! You're just a little slice of heaven, aren't ya?? That's really a great pic!! I'm thinking that smile is gonna figure prominently in some of my daydreams!! :)
Looking forward to seeing you Monday!!

:teeth:teeth

Thanx Girlie!!

Is it Monday yet? :party

Why do I all of a sudden feel like that hunter dude in Jurassic Park.....you know, the guy who went out to track the Velociraptor and just as he had finally had the shot on the one right in front of him..............POW!!!!!!..........the other two jumped outta the bushes from the sides and chomped his ass.....................:wow:wow

:twofinger

You know, Matt, a LOT of men would consider themselves more than just a little lucky to get double-teamed by Danni and me...
And it's not OUR fault you threw the meat out in front of the carnivores... :)

But that still begs the question... are you gonna let me take some pics of the hawtness that is you on Monday??

You know, Matt, a LOT of men would consider themselves more than just a little lucky to get double-teamed by Danni and me...
And it's not OUR fault you threw the meat out in front of the carnivores... :)

But that still begs the question... are you gonna let me take some pics of the hawtness that is you on Monday??

Yes that is a true statement........hey, it's not like I'm complaining about it! :p

I'm gonna assume you're gonna have a camera there. I know that I will be there. So usually you put those two things together and it's a done deal! :teeth

For the Girls

men-10.gif

The accent will only get you so far in the door, Mister "TV Repairman"... :x

Well, seein' as ya'll have only gotten a few pictures in the last few days.........:teeth

digi2912.jpg

^^^^ :wtf uhm... crotch shots with no underwears violates TOS, Missy!!!

:rofl :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back