• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush Thank you.

:laughing Well, let's hope not. Next week I'm going to Alaska for 2 weeks of diving. We don't need any more glacial melting! :p

Awww.... I knew it was too good to be true. You were wearing beer goggles. :(

Nope- went back and looked- yep, still frickin' HAWT!! Srsly, you'll be melting glaciers up there!! ;)

You should come out and ride Mines with me... :teeth

Oh- and would you be an absolute DOLL, and post up a pic without a shirt?? I need some fresh material! :)

Last edited:
Nope- went back and looked- yep, still frickin' HAWT!! Srsly, you'll be melting glaciers up there!! ;)
Well shucks. :blush

You should come out and ride Mines with me... :teeth
Love Mines, though I've only ridden it about 6 times and it's been over a year now since the last time. I'd definitely be up for a ride! :ride

Oh- and would you be an absolute DOLL, and post up a pic without a shirt?? I need some fresh material! :)
Well, since you have been so obliging in the cleavage thread, I tried to find some photos that would fit the bill. Unfortunately I can't find the ones from Truk Lagoon (Micronesia), which are better, but here's one from Belize. Sorry, it was the best I could do.

And when pawing through pictures, I found one from Amsterdam that I thought was fun. If you can't tell, I'm the one on the top of the stack of Grolsch (yes, had a beard then). And for reference, the tall guy in the middle is over 6'5".

Attachments

• belize_dave2.jpg
    belize_dave2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0010_resize.jpg
    IMG_0010_resize.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25
Mmmmmmm... half nekkid hawties on foreign shores FTW!!! :teeth

I have a whole flippin' PAGE with NOT ONE Sexy BARF Manz on it!!!!! :mad

MOAR!!!!

plzkthxbye

..............(keeps mouth shut)

we want NOW!!!!

Dayum! Getting a little demanding aren't we? :twofinger

Maybe I'm not just another piece of eye candy to be oogled for your pleasure..........I have thoughts and feelings too you know.............

:rofl:rofl:rofl

yeah, who am I kidding?? oogle away! I love me some interweb ego boostings!! :teeth

Attachments

• hawaii.jpg
    hawaii.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 29
Dayum! Getting a little demanding aren't we? :twofinger

Maybe I'm not just another piece of eye candy to be oogled for your pleasure..........I have thoughts and feelings too you know.............

:rofl:rofl:rofl

yeah, who am I kidding?? oogle away! I love me some interweb ego boostings!! :teeth

Aww Damn Matt! You're just a little slice of heaven, aren't ya?? That's really a great pic!! I'm thinking that smile is gonna figure prominently in some of my daydreams!! :)
Looking forward to seeing you Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back