• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
well what the fuck do you buy beer with? vagina shaped potato chips :confused

so let me get this right in the new era when you try to buy beer with vagina shaped potato chips you get slapped by mexicans?? the new era is sucks!!!

SVsick50 said:
In the New Era, there is no money.

Not entirely true...here's your prize, dude:

1507389-flava_dolla.jpg

elskipador said:
so let me get this right in the new era when you try to buy beer with vagina shaped potato chips you get slapped by mexicans?? the new era is sucks!!!

:laughing

LAME LAME LAME . is there any better way of telling the world that you are a F-ING idiot than riding a sport bike around in tshirts and tennis shoes ?

senza said:
LAME LAME LAME . is there any better way of telling the world that you are a F-ING idiot than riding a sport bike around in tshirts and tennis shoes ?

Obviously you've missed the thread. You have only 27 posts, and need to realize that flaming non-use of proper gear is Old Era. It has run its course on BARF, and many people realized (like myself)that life is easier and less stressful to live and let live.

At first, people flamed him (like you did in your post) and Flava Guy took it like a champ instead of being a dick about getting flamed on. That means, he's cool, gear or no gear. So, go back and check out the progression of this thread and see why it got a 5 star rating. :thumbup

I've always wondered how ranking with the stars worked??? Who ranks these exactly or is it based on number of replies?

senza said:

sure there is...usually the best way is to go out and get a liter bike as your 1st bike, get some full leathers and all the best gear and then stack it on your 1st ride cuz you couldn't keep up with an 89 ex250.

or

just a thong and flip-flops. though with this outfit you have nowhere to store your vagina shaped chips to buy beer with :p

Williams620 said:
I've always wondered how ranking with the stars worked??? Who ranks these exactly or is it based on number of replies?

I rank them. I make all the important decisions around here, and I alone dictate what's entertaining and what isn't.

Also, there's a drop-down menu in the bottom right of the thread page. :twofinger

What kind of game is this, in the new era, that the towelhead posted some useful information?

wackyiraqi said:
I rank them. I make all the important decisions around here, and I alone dictate what's entertaining and what isn't.

Also, there's a drop-down menu in the bottom right of the thread page. :twofinger

all hail IRAQI!

WHOA that's prettty trippy, I've never scrolled down far enough to noticed that drop down menu...

Back