• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
ALANRIDER7 said:
:laughing :laughing

1294812-alan_doc_flava.jpg

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Alan you got way to much free time. :twofinger

That had to be the funniest thread ever. I gotta go back to work that cost me a half an hour easy.

Thanks for the laughs!

CBRWITHTVS said:
my thoughts.......Are THOES YOUR BEST WHEELIES? cause dude u need some practice

feel free to read the thread before posting..

CBRWITHTVS said:
my thoughts.......Are THOES YOUR BEST WHEELIES? cause dude u need some practice

I sense flames coming. +1 on reading the thread before posting

This thread is dedicated to Flava, not his wheelie skillz (notice I spelled it with a "z"). Flava is beyond wheelies. He can melt snow by shooting beams out his eyes. He's on his way of finding a cure for cancer. He's saved many starving children in Cambodia. Flava is, in essence, a god on BARF.

So, before you start popping your mouth off about Flava's wheelies, take a look at yourself. If I were you, I would watch out what I say... you don't want to feel the wrath of Flava. He is all encompassing.

Just because of Flava, I started listening to Ja Rule and the Ying Yang Twins (Flava followers, as well.) Thanks Flava!

For a promo....im feeling that! It is art...but art is whateva people make of it,ya know? But im cool with it!

SVsick50 said:
This thread is dedicated to Flava, not his wheelie skillz (notice I spelled it with a "z"). Flava is beyond wheelies. He can melt snow by shooting beams out his eyes. He's on his way of finding a cure for cancer. He's saved many starving children in Cambodia. Flava is, in essence, a god on BARF.

So, before you start popping your mouth off about Flava's wheelies, take a look at yourself. If I were you, I would watch out what I say... you don't want to feel the wrath of Flava. He is all encompassing.

Just because of Flava, I started listening to Ja Rule and the Ying Yang Twins (Flava followers, as well.) Thanks Flava!

:laughing

1315760-1269782-gameholio_01.jpg

SVsick50 said:

Foshizzle count +1

btw ideaz,
You have MONITORS on your bike... If thats not proof you like looking at it more than riding it, I dont know what iz..... :laughing

Back