• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
Re: Come see Flava Guy at Hot Import Daze this weekend

TrueFlava said:
Come meet "Flava Guy" and our beautiful model Sara Walker at the HOT IMPORT DAZE show this weekend. As our sexy models hand out flyers for our site. See you there

Does she ride?

She is in the process of getting her licenses now. So if you need a model for a bike event or would like to sponsor our site so you can see more of her let us know.

Re: Sequal

Dragon said:
EpisodeIV - Bubb Rubb staring as Darth Vadar

1316221-flavawarsiv.jpg

:laughing sweeet.................

My light saber goes Whoo woooooooo. - BubRub.

This thread fuggin' rocks! Tred, good shit that you can take a joke bro! Shows how big of a person you are man.

And to the dude knockin' the flava-blocks wheelies, STFU. If we hacked your pic thread up like this you'd probably cry yourself to sleep. The man opened up to us and we knocked him and the he rolled with it.

Tredman for Moderator!

battlehatch said:
And to the dude knockin' the flava-blocks wheelies, STFU. If we hacked your pic thread up like this you'd probably cry yourself to sleep.

I did.. back on this thread
:laughing :laughing :laughing

1257178-era.jpg

Re: Come see Flava Guy at Hot Import Daze this weekend

TrueFlava said:
Come meet "Flava Guy" and our beautiful model Sara Walker at the HOT IMPORT DAZE show this weekend. As our sexy models hand out flyers for our site. See you there

http://www.trueflava.com/gallery/TFM-Flyer/TFM_Flyer_Front_SaraW2_FINAL

How about a flava ride? Im not into paying $19 for car shows and I wanna see flava in action! (dont worry, we can still help bring the models :teeth )

sbiker73 said:
Foshizzle count +1

btw ideaz,
You have MONITORS on your bike... If thats not proof you like looking at it more than riding it, I dont know what iz..... :laughing

I think you meant to send this message to CBRWITHTVS cause I prefer to ride my shit instead of staring at it.:laughing

ideaz said:
I think you meant to send this message to CBRWITHTVS cause I prefer to ride my shit instead of staring at it.:laughing

sorry bud. got a little trigger happy I guess.:)

The first "Flava Guy" contest will be coming to an end to day. So cast your votes. Remember we will pay the winner $50 dollars and the second contes will start later this afternoon.

All voting will stop at 12 noon.

TrueFlava said:
The winner of the first monthly "Flava Guy" contest is .....

SVsick50

Congradulations

:thumbup

(calling kimchee to the thread... attention kimchee... attention... your favorite word is here!) :twofinger :laughing

SVsick50 said:
Thanks!!! Now where's my fiddy bucks? Mah hoes came up short dis' month.

I knew it! Congrats, big D! Save it for the Nov. Z2 twackday! :banana :thumbup

Back