• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
Thank you to all

Thank you to all the people that have posted photos in this thread. Thank you for the love or the hate. We have a forum board on the TrueFlava site as well that you can post up photos.

www.trueflava.com

Some of you katz have some skillz. Keep up the Flammin

oh- you mean when I hit 'submit reply' it goes to the top? I had no idea..:loco :devil

technically, the offer was in the old era, before the new era had fully developed and taken hold. all bets are off in the old era. dayuuummmm dragon....get with the new era already.
:twofinger

long live flava-guy:chuci

weak_link said:
technically, the offer was in the old era, before the new era had fully developed and taken hold. all bets are off in the old era. dayuuummmm dragon....get with the new era already.
:twofinger

long live flava-guy:chuci

Everything is new era after I click to submit this post... when I read yours post THAT: was old era now :laughing

Dragon said:
Everything is new era after I click to submit this post... when I read yours post THAT: was old era now :laughing

I think you just solved the theory of Old Era!!!

NewEra = CS+OE

Let C= Click
Let S=Submit
Let OE = Old Era

Back