• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
Come Party with the Flava and TrueFlava.com

Come out and Meet with TrueFlava and Flava Guy on June 11th at Club Sweat.

aak.sized.jpg

aal.sized.jpg

The flyer says, "Make sure to ROC your best gear". Will the bouncers let me in with this? It's all I got.

mcnutt.jpg

SVsick50 said:
The flyer says, "Make sure to ROC your best gear". Will the bouncers let me in with this? It's all I got.

mcnutt.jpg

I wou;dn't worry too much, D, it also says "We will have live media and photography coverage provided by TRUEFLAVA AND SACSCENE.COM"

That's him:
lens-cap.jpg.thumb.jpg

XR sick50 said:
It's true flava, a new game... a new era.

:laughing the pic is lame :laughing

I have to agree. The first thing thats comes tho mind isn't :wow its more like WTF is that???

Sorry dude.

I can't believe this shit is still goin...I thought this thread of me was dead months ago...lol!!!

damn da flava guy hit the hottest thread ever??? I'm famous...lol SO when you see me on the street make sure you say whatz up...

Gixxer Psycho SBFMC 925 Chapter

tredman003 said:
I can't believe this shit is still goin...I thought this thread of me was dead months ago...lol!!!

tredman? This thread will never die, you're immortal. :thumbup

CLICKY

You even star in the video!

You still show up in the darndest places:

CLICKY

CLICKY

Happy New Era treadman and ride safe!
HAIL.gif

Last edited:
anyone who has the balls to do that is my brother.

Hey my niggah, i like it. youre like god, walking on water, only riding.

then you got the contrail behind you, and the caption does it, just right my niggah.

sternfan

Hummmm...... maybe its just because im a new media student... but that is a really bad photoshop .... the image in the background is all pixelized and looks totally wrong with the guy on it. The shadow is way to crisp considering how blurry and nasty l;ooking the water is... =x not a good looking advertisement in my opinion. Needs a lot of work.

Back