• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
kcin600 said:
Hummmm...... maybe its just because im a new media student... but that is a really bad photoshop .... the image in the background is all pixelized and looks totally wrong with the guy on it. The shadow is way to crisp considering how blurry and nasty l;ooking the water is... =x not a good looking advertisement in my opinion. Needs a lot of work.

You didn't bother to read beyond the first couple of posts, did you?

Re: anyone who has the balls to do that is my brother.

heynowsternfans said:
Hey my niggah, i like it. youre like god, walking on water, only riding.

then you got the contrail behind you, and the caption does it, just right my niggah.

sternfan

You must be white. You're also banned, I see. :laughing

If BARF had awards for best threads this one would beat out robo50's motogp thread by a hair.

This thread should be in the BARF hall of fame.

Last edited:
the picture wasn't an advertisement it was something for fun that my cousin did as he was learning photoshop...But I understand where you are coming from on it I'm the same way when it comes to network infrastructure...lol!

I still think the Flava Wars Morph that SV did was the funniest...I never thought I would be Darth Flava...roflmfao!!!

If I have to pick only ONE thread in BARF as the best thread, this one would be it.

:thumbup :laughing :laughing

This old thread rocks! So is this the new era?

How many of you remember The Flava Guy?

Killing some time today, I came across his web site.

I'm liking the New Era a lot...........:rolleyes

Re: Hmmm

DMcTriumph said:
Still not working

1251567-1250893-spray_2_resized.jpg
That bike must have the flux capacitor on it!!! :laughing

Back