• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
If we were in the Old Era, and then TruFlava and Treadman took us into the New Era with a New Game, where are going now with Round 2?

I'm scared that we are entering the Unknown Era with a Questionable Game.

Now we are going into a new dimension of site and sound...era is for moment...we are expanding past time and space and I can't wait...this should be fun!!!

I think the photoshop is good it's the text not so cool. But I like the photo. Maybe put something like, Fluid Revolutions
True Flava.:nerd

Last edited:
showin bobby how it's done, yo!

3165307-flava1.jpg

lol...these two are funny and com3...I actually have a real picture like that of me...in gear though...coming out of turn 11 in a wheelie at infineon...lol!!!

dude, this is the funniest thread i've ever seen. it made me cry from laughing soo hard here at work! THANKS FLAVA!

tredman003 said:
lol...these two are funny and com3...I actually have a real picture like that of me...in gear though...coming out of turn 11 in a wheelie at infineon...lol!!!

i've seen you at the track before. at least, i remember distinctly taking pics of that bike in your avatar. don't remember where/when though.

If I remember correctly it was at Thunderhill Raceway earlier last year. But I could be wrong.

Hey com3...I found the pictures you took of me at a trackday...it was last year Memorial day weekend at buttonwillow with The Track Club. it is in the Blue section!!!

tredman003 said:
Hey com3...I found the pictures you took of me at a trackday...it was last year Memorial day weekend at buttonwillow with The Track Club. it is in the Blue section!!!

hah! a year ago and i STILL remember that bike. :teeth

:laughing

"awaiting the newbies to post in about how great this is, and how did they miss it and oh thats where that pic came from:

:laughing

This thread is here to remind us to appreciate life. Becasue you know...you cant miss stuff like this.

Back