• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
I think I'll get the T-shirt for myself to wear at the barf meets!

2872479-flava_tshirt.jpg

I'm going to get the DVD for a few. select barfers! I know they'll love it!

This is the "director's cut" with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and a special short, "the making of Flava" and "water wheelies!"

I can't wait for the x-box video game!!

2872481-flavadvd_copy.jpg

mspaint newb.... but shouldn't we be flamin' for these folks putting on a contest with a fake prize?

2873174-era_ballin.jpg

Lol, I always saw that picture on Barf but never knew where it came from until I just read this hilarious thread. Whats even funnier is that I know this guy and have talked with him before and never knew he was the "Flava Guy" :wow :laughing

I too never knew where that pic came from until this thread was bumped. It's BARF history and we shouldn't ever forget it.

Damn I never thought by having a morphed picture on Barf that I would get so famous...:laughing

But here I will give you guys another picture to play around with and have fun with...Cause this madness is funny as hell!!!

3158113-fastbusiness.jpg

Damnit!

I didn't bring my laptop to work today. I've been waiting for somebody else to bring this back up so I can add to the chopping madness. :teeth

tredman003 said:

But here I will give you guys another picture to play around with and have fun with...Cause this madness is funny as hell!!!

3158113-fastbusiness.jpg

bigger pics please. i dont chop thumbnails :x

Back