• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
I don't know...Can you really recapture the spontanius magic of round 1?

i dont know if im up to it again. this thread took alot of my time. and besides that those new pics are good pics. we need something more like. . . . the old era- lmao i couldnt help myself

I dunno, tredman003's accepting attitude is just ruining it for me. Go back to being butthurt, it was much more entertaining. Its just not fun if no one is getting pwned

In the old era, my name was SVsick50. Over the eras I was called XRsick50, and now "Dion Rides".

I can't believe this thread is from 2004. Dang, I've wasted time on BARF.

Dion Rides said:
In the old era, my name was SVsick50. Over the eras I was called XRsick50, and now "Dion Rides".

I can't believe this thread is from 2004. Dang, I've wasted time on BARF.

How funny. I remember when it was on page 1 :laughing

OK...Fine I can do that Yody...YOU GUYS SUCK...ALL I WANTED WAS SOME COMMENTS ON THE PICTURES AND YOU HAD TO GO AND SCREW IT ALL UP AND MAKE THIS THREAD LAST FOR OVER TWO YEARS!!! NOW GET YOU BUTT TO WORK AND MAKE ME SOMEMORE MORPHES!!! LOL!!!

That work to get you motivated??? ROFLMFAO!!!

Thank you to all that have posted on this thread. How about we start the contest again. Starting on the 1st through the 25th of each month post up your best images. Everyone will vote from the 26th till the end of the month and on the 1st of the following month we announce a winner.

The prize: Two Oakland A's tckets to a home game MONday - Thrusday

You guys up for it?

And thank you again for showing your support and all the laughs... thank you

tredman003 said:
OK...Fine I can do that Yody...YOU GUYS SUCK...ALL I WANTED WAS SOME COMMENTS ON THE PICTURES AND YOU HAD TO GO AND SCREW IT ALL UP AND MAKE THIS THREAD LAST FOR OVER TWO YEARS!!! NOW GET YOU BUTT TO WORK AND MAKE ME SOMEMORE MORPHES!!! LOL!!!

That work to get you motivated??? ROFLMFAO!!!

I salute you for being such a good sport. And for starting a thread that has, directly and indirectly, busted me up for 2+ years.

panaltrator said:
I salute you for being such a good sport. And for starting a thread that has, directly and indirectly, busted me up for 2+ years.
A-fucking-men. Tredman003, you are a stand-up guy for taking all this with such good spirit. :thumbup :applause

Hilarious.

Back