• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
^_^

1254642-trueflava_yatzee.jpg

The Flava Guy is so fast that I didn't even see any of this action until I slowed the video down!!!

1254967-entertheera.gif

Last edited:
Mr.Furious said:
LMAO... thats nice. But man you have too much time on your hands :laughing :twofinger

Thats 1.5 hours of my life I'll never get back..

We are going to have a contest for the best photos of "Flava Guy" and post them on our site. Where people can vote on the best one and we will send the winner a cash prize. We are still working out all the details but keep photo coming. The official "Flava Guy" Starter kit will be posted later today. To all those that can.... BRING IT!!! :teeth :burnout

Last edited:
So what's the deal.... For the record, is TrueFlava and tre-something the same person?

At any rate, cheers to him for being a good sport about this. It's nice to see some folks can take a good ribbin' without getting offended. :)

No... Trueflava and Tredaman are two people
Trueflava (aka- The Creator of Flava Guy) - created the photo
Tredaman (aka- Flava Guy) is the Rider in the photo

Man...I never thought this thread would be this popular...But the matrix animation so far is the best one out there...so come on people lets get some really good one.

Flava folks: You are welcome to come to the Fremont meets any time. Thanks for being awesome sports.

1255770-flava_wars.jpg

Back