• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
SVsick50 said:
Flava folks: You are welcome to come to the Fremont meets any time. Thanks for being awesome sports.

1255770-flava_wars.jpg

Oh Hell...I AM DARTH NEGRO!!!!!

Proud supporter of Darth Negro!!!
I never knew you were smoothed out on the R&B tip with a pop feel/appeal to it, though...

1255867-bellbivflava.jpg

I officially proclaim my love for this thread. I don't know about the fuzzy guy trying to squash the thread, I'll take another helping please.

How did it all come to this? It's the end of the month, my sales are in, and I'm starting fresh for September... I'm not the only one playing today, I see...

Hell I think this thread was a fresh dose of relief from last months work...Hell I know I needed it!!!

tredman003 said:
Man...I never thought this thread would be this popular...But the matrix animation so far is the best one out there...so come on people lets get some really good one.

First your bitchin' cause we're bastardizing your pic and now you're pimpin' it out.

Damn dude. You got issues.

:laughing

we are just taking it all in stride. At first we took it personal but it all in fun. So if you cant beat them join them.

The official "Flava Guy" contest will start tonight and we will put up $50.00 to the person that wins each month. So go to the site (www.trueflava.com/gallery) and cast your vote. And to all those that can "BRING IT"

Offical Rules for "Flava Guy" contest

- the photo has to have "Flava Guy" in the photo
- we will only take one photo per member each month, so if you have posted more then one in a given month we will take the one we feel is best, up to this post. The other images are still able to be the following months contest.
- try to keep the slogin in the photo" A New Game... A New Era if at all possible
- you keep the photos clean (no R or X-rated material)
-all photos posted on our site will have your BARF ID in the tile of the each photo.
- The most improtant rule keep it fun
- We will contact the winner via email on the 1st of each month and the new contest will start at 9pm on the 1st of each month. Example- Contest begins today at 9pm with the photos that have been posted during Aug. The contest will run for all of Sept and the winner will be selected at 1pm on the 1st of Oct. The voting will stop at Noon on the 1st of each month.

If any has any question feel free to email me or privite message me as well. These rules are subject to change and any changes will be posted in the forum. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Whoa there cowboy,,,,,,,,,,,

Is this a "new" game replacing the "old" "new" game? Or is this "new" game part of the "new" game? I was just getting used to the "old" "new" game and now it looks like there is a "new" "new" game. So which "new" game is it?

Further more, I need to know if this signifies a "new" "new" era. I like to keep track of things like what era I am in. Just in case someone asks...............

Last edited:
Things are moving fast around here... looks like were stepping into an era unlike any era we've ever seen before.

Also, what is "it" and where should I bring it? If I had to guess I think I should bring the True Flava to the New Era. It's a good thing I'm asking, because how embarassing would it be if everyone brought the False Flava to the Old Era.

Back