• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
Here's my entry.

1256352-flavatrinity.jpg

halfwing said:
Whoa there cowboy,,,,,,,,,,,
I need to know if this signifies a "new" "new" era. I like to keep track of things like what era I am in. Just in case someone asks...............

If you have to ask what Era you are in, you're in the wrong one.

just for you SickSV650

you have earned this link as your prize for that very special movie. I mean the new era of movies in a flava kind of way.

http://www.tard-blog.com

my appologies to anyone other than Dion for the link
:twofinger

A repost... done during my unemployed days...

SUPERCHINK

Speaking of unemployed, thanks for the link BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST I WOULD LOSE MY JOB IF I WAS SOMEHOW CONNECTED WITH THAT?! :laughing

The Knights of Columbus supports the Special Olympics World Games, state and regional Special Olympics, and other programs for persons with developmental disabilities. Throughout the Order, more than $2 million is donated annually to these programs. Individual Knights on state and local levels volunteer each year as trainers, coaches, officials and in any other capacity needed for their state and local Special Olympics games. Annually, Knights raise and contribute upwards of $20 million to programs for people with mental retardation or physical disabilities.

Last edited:
SVsick50 said:
Things are moving fast around here... looks like were stepping into an era unlike any era we've ever seen before.

No shit. Here's the view from the Flava Guy Mobile!

1256452-erasperhour.jpg

No p.s. on this laptop...best I could do w/ ms paint in two seconds

1256542-kennedy.jpg

I can't believe this... this has been one of the most creative threads in a LONG time on BARF. This is a good break from all the hatin' and tragedy (crashes, deaths, etc.). Good luck my brotha's and sista's, show 'em watcha got...

sbiker73 said:
No shit. Here's the view from the Flava Guy Mobile!

1256452-erasperhour.jpg

I love the Flava Guy Mobile, and all that it has done for flavakind. It's eras beyond time its time...

sbiker73, you're brilliant :laughing

Last edited:
Hey Sportsfans,

Before we all go running off into the New Game in the New Era, I did some checking on the Internet. You see the Old Game in the Old Era has been pretty good to me, and I just wanted to be sure that the New Game in the New Era was all it's cracked up to be.

You may want to check this out before you throw away all your Old Game in the Old Era t-shirts..............

SideEffectChart.jpg

Cardiovascular: Serious cardiovascular events, including myocardial infarction, and hypertension, have been reported post-marketing in temporal association with the use of the New Game in the New Era. Most, but not all, of these Barfers had preexisting ejaculation risk factors. Many of these events were reported to occur during or shortly after sexual activity, and a few were reported to occur shortly after the use of the New Game in the New Era without sexual activity. Others were reported to have occurred hours to days after the use of the New Game in the New Era and sexual activity. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to the New Game in the New Era, to sexual activity, to the Barfer’s underlying mastrubation habits, to a combination of these factors, or to other factors (see WARNINGS for further important information).

Other Events: Other events reported post-marketing to have been observed in temporary association with the New Game in the New Era and not listed in Pre-Ejaculation Experience include:

Nervous: Seizure and anxiety.

Urogenital: Prolonged erection, (see WARNINGS) and losing your motorcycle keys.

Ocular: Diplopia, temporary vision loss/decreased vision, hairy palms, rectal burning, penile swelling/pressure, increased blood pressure, or vomiting on your shoes.

Back