• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What are your favorite Motorcycle movies?

well then

[youtube]MImMqZjcTDI[/youtube]

original dubbed version NSFW language, adult situations

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through the entire thread and didn't see this gem posted...

No love for Loc Dog. And yes, that is the -entire- movie posted. And if you have not seen it, what the hell are you doing with your life? Just look at the cast on IMDB.

[YOUTUBE]QKmmAxz3oW4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has seen Race for Glory? Kevin Schwantz, on the big screen -- in Pepsi livery! The road test at the beginning was great..

^^^^^ahahahaha one of the movies i was going to mention

also haven't seen hell ride in the thread yet

nice bikes in the Expendables franchise too

No love for Loc Dog. And yes, that is the -entire- movie posted. And if you have not seen it, what the hell are you doing with your life?

Put it in the cue. Just the warning at the beginning has me engaged. :laughing

Fastest Indian

I like this anime with transforming motorcycles. it was great until they starting introducing all this politics to it.
[youtube]hU1rTET0n5c?si[/youtube]

Fastest Indian

I like this anime with transforming motorcycles. it was great until they starting introducing all this politics to it.
[youtube]hU1rTET0n5c?si[/youtube]

In a very similar vein, I stumbled across this a few years back and was blown away... someone really studied every dimension of every frame rail, nut, and bolt of an LCR Formula II sidecar chassis...

[YOUTUBE]QlbGhMw1Hsc[/YOUTUBE]

No love for Loc Dog. And yes, that is the -entire- movie posted. And if you have not seen it, what the hell are you doing with your life?

Until that... living pretty well. While it was at most a C+ flick it did click a box or two.. Can't believe I made it through the whole thing.

So glad Seth saved the baby :twofinger

Until that... living pretty well. While it was at most a C+ flick it did click a box or two.. Can't believe I made it through the whole thing.

So glad Seth saved the baby :twofinger

:rofl You'll be quoting it randomly for the rest of your days.

Last edited:
Movie: Diarios de motocicleta

And the scene in Matrix 2 when Trinity is riding the green Ducati.

Watched hitting the apex, really enjoyed it. I have only been riding streetbikes for 2 years so only been following moto gp during that time.
Second on “Hitting the Apex”. Best motor sports documentary going. Brad Pitt narrates. Getting dated but is a great watch.

This just dropped in theatres - looking forward to seeing it. I have the book and went to the museum exhibition in Milwaukee a few years ago. Was really good.

Roadside Prophets (Camp submission):

With the following cast, what could go wrong?

John Doe
Adam Horovitz
Arlo Guthrie
Timothy Leary
John Cusack
Flea
David Carradine

I remember watching the premiere for that at the Long Beach MC show.

(At least I think it was that one, there were a couple back to back, but no matter.)

The anecdote is we were in the audience and the speaker was talking up the new young talent in GP.

Someone in the audience called out "Niiicckkyyy!".

The detail was that the presenter was referring to John Hopkins, who was also attending.

You're all wrong.

Attachments

• Black Bikers.jpg
    Black Bikers.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
Back