• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

what got you suspended in high school?

I never got caught, but I used to heat up quarters on the bunsen burner right before class would get out, and as the bell rang, I'd toss one out into the hallway. Hilarity ensued. I loved it when someone would pick it up, get burned, drop it, and someone else would pick it up, get burned, etc.

And my high school had something worse than suspension called J.U.G., or Justice Under God. I'll just let you all use your imaginations on that one. The Jesuits sure used theirs.
Hah! Ah, memories. Which High School?

-JHS Sacramento grad

Redacted - TMI
It was then that I learned about Recon...

Last edited:
Big empty parking lot, lots of rain, me and my buddies 'practicing emergency evasive maneuvers' using our handbrakes. :burnout

Should have seen those cars sliding, man, I still remember it. Bonus points if you could whip it around in the massive puddle and send a massive curtain of water flying.

Somebody overshooting that puddle = our asses at home for 3 days.

Was a guy that we hung out with for a short time. He already was expelled from two other HS before we meet. He was getting passed to different HS in the area for blowing up stuff.
Driving around one night, he asked us to stop. He goes running off into a elementary school playground. Comes running back and says watch this :laughing From the darkness a huge flash and one of those spring horses goes flying through the air. :wow To this day can't think where he had the explosives. It was likely a stick of dynamite. Well after that we didn't stop places he wanted to stop at. After a few months, he must've got caught again and was transfered to another school.

As wild as that was. There was a kid across the street, who set fires. In a open field he would set a fire, we'd rush over to put it out. One day coming back from school, the whole fifty acre field was a blaze. Heh we weren't there to catch it in time. Anyrate he stopped setting fires after that.

Either the tolerance level was very high, or no one finked. Hardly anyone got suspended.

Back