• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

what got you suspended in high school?

Never suspended but got ISS: Senior year, a group of friends and I duct taped a couple kids to a tree in the main quad during lunch and left them there until someone found them during the next period.

Never caught for the following:
Bottle rockets down the office hall
Case of Stink bombs in the cafeteria
Fire crackers in the a/c units for the office
Stealing the golf cart and pushing it down a hill only to watch the security go chasing it and fall and roll down the hill.
Programming a universal remote and messing with TV's in the classes that I could see across the hall.
Putting capacitors in the outlets in the physics lab and blowing the breakers for the building.

I know there's more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. Fun times in HS... I mean, I'm innocent and my friend did all that.

I should have been suspended for a lot of stuff but was never dumb enough to get caught.

They would suspend me for cutting school :rofl. Really pissed my dad off when they did. He thought they should punish me by making me go to school, not by giving me a vacation.

I got a lot of ISS days for...being late. Not ridiculously late or anything, I'm talking walking in while people are still shuffling around and teach is sitting there sipping his coffee with my "room" slip pre-prepared. I even made an outfit for those days: white thermals with black duct tape stripes. It drove them mad (of course, today it would be an orange jumpsuit).

Once there, I got a few more days a few times for not taking their busy work seriously. They didn't like any of my answers, which were only me calling them out on how completely retarded it is to try to reinforce the importance of attendance by....keeping kids (who show up) from class.

I also spent a lot of time just standing outside class for being a smartass. Or sleeping.

peace core (if they'll have me:laughing.)

Peace Corps . Make sure you spell it correctly when you apply. :laughing

Anyways, I didn't get suspended in HS. Once in Jr High though: a bigger wannabe gangster type (this was 1991 and I think I remember the dude wearing a Color Me Badd t-shirt... anyways...) kept flicking me in the ear with a pencil. Eventually I got tired of it and threw my elbow back to get him to back off. It connected with his nose. I still remember the sound it made, hehe. He started gushing blood all over the desk and the carpet. I think he was crying too.

I got the mandatory suspension but the dude was a prick and the administration was sympathetic to my situation. The bloodstains stayed in the carpet a loooong time.

Hmmm....

Paintballing the walls in jr high

Rolling Papers in high school

Telling a teacher to get the dick out of his ears (he wasn't listening)

that's all i can remember.

Peace Corps . Make sure you spell it correctly when you apply. :laughing

Doh!:rofl

So how is my college edukasion werking?

I've already applied, and luckily they fill in a lot of the blanks:thumbup

Last edited:
Anyways, I didn't get suspended in HS. Once in Jr High though: a bigger wannabe gangster type (this was 1991 and I think I remember the dude wearing a Color Me Badd t-shirt... anyways...) kept flicking me in the ear with a pencil. Eventually I got tired of it and threw my elbow back to get him to back off. It connected with his nose. I still remember the sound it made, hehe. He started gushing blood all over the desk and the carpet. I think he was crying too.

I got the mandatory suspension but the dude was a prick and the administration was sympathetic to my situation. The bloodstains stayed in the carpet a loooong time.

Yeah, it's crazy how a nose turns into a fountain with one good hit, head, elbow, or otherwise.

So, do you remember those test-tube holders that were self-closing? Made out of stainless steel wire?

Was I the only one to heat them up to a nice, cherry-red, then wait for the teacher to walk past in their shiny, new, nylon lab coat, and attach the newly-warmed test-tube holders to the bottom of their lab coat, and watch as it slowly cut a rectangle into the lab coat, and eventually streamed out long tentacles of melted plastic, until it either fell onto the floor, or hit the teacher in the back of the leg?

I got suspended for making fun of people who tell tall tales about how bad ass they were 20-30 years ago.

:twofinger

I got suspended for making fun of people who tell tall tales about how bad ass they were 20-30 years ago.

:twofinger

:hand

That was Mr. Bentley. Old giffer with a missing finger from getting the Thermit reaction wrong.

Now, what OTHER people did was way beyond my tomfoolery... blowing up a science lab (that was my brother, albeit it was an accident), knocking out bus drivers, throwing teachers down stairs, taking a dump on the head teachers office chair etc.

Anyway, it was a science class, and it was legitimate experiment. Kindof. :twofinger

1st chair JAZZ band trumpet..

there i was... :laughing

it was the "BIG" game of 1984 one hour away... "the rival cross town Orem HS"; us the 'bruins' MVHS

hey, i was in the band room, i'm a :nerd (i was the solo guy, 1st effin chair JAZZ band the best!!!!!)... class get out in 20min. for the game....

hey, the band director was gone :wtf ....

i hit the school mic/PA and start playing the fight song... :thumbup OH, IT WAS COOL!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :loser (again!!!) timing is everything! if i only did it 3min. b4 class was out, i would not have got the 3 day suspension :(

they stormed the band room and wrestled me to the floor.... still playing(almost denting my trumpet)... faculty hated me; students thought i was awesome!!!! the day was ruined after that :laughing.. we won anyway :teeth

Last edited:
Never suspended but got ISS: Senior year, a group of friends and I duct taped a couple kids to a tree in the main quad during lunch and left them there until someone found them during the next period.

Never caught for the following:
Bottle rockets down the office hall
Case of Stink bombs in the cafeteria
Fire crackers in the a/c units for the office
Stealing the golf cart and pushing it down a hill only to watch the security go chasing it and fall and roll down the hill.
Programming a universal remote and messing with TV's in the classes that I could see across the hall.
Putting capacitors in the outlets in the physics lab and blowing the breakers for the building.

I know there's more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. Fun times in HS... I mean, I'm innocent and my friend did all that.

Your close! All of you were very good compared to me. I was sent to continuation school, expelled a few times, downtown at the police station on a couple of occasions, and once put on probation by juvenile hall.

You take zinc dust and sulfur 50/50 and put it in a use co2 cartridge. Put a jet-x fuse in the end, plug it into a cigarette, take a couple of puffs and put it in a safe and wait for the boom. In machine shop making zip guns and rockets. Take 1/3 charcoal, 1/3 sulfur, 1/3 potassium nitrate/salt peter and you have black power. We used underwater fuse in some of the bombs and we blow toilets off the walls. Oh yeah there was the occasional pipe bomb and the bomb scares.

You see I hated the world and meant it. Today not so and I regret all I done today! :wow

I quit for the most part later in life, but my partner in crime, so I read in the local newspaper, had gone to prison later on in life for bomb making.

Last edited:
I never got caught, but I used to heat up quarters on the bunsen burner right before class would get out, and as the bell rang, I'd toss one out into the hallway. Hilarity ensued. I loved it when someone would pick it up, get burned, drop it, and someone else would pick it up, get burned, etc.

And my high school had something worse than suspension called J.U.G., or Justice Under God. I'll just let you all use your imaginations on that one. The Jesuits sure used theirs.

Last edited:
selling Reds & LSD when they were popular..
Orange Sunshine:thumbup
Aragon 70s

Attachments

• 3006940-acid.jpg
    3006940-acid.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 18
So, do you remember those test-tube holders that were self-closing? Made out of stainless steel wire?

Was I the only one to heat them up to a nice, cherry-red, then wait for the teacher to walk past in their shiny, new, nylon lab coat, and attach the newly-warmed test-tube holders to the bottom of their lab coat, and watch as it slowly cut a rectangle into the lab coat, and eventually streamed out long tentacles of melted plastic, until it either fell onto the floor, or hit the teacher in the back of the leg?

:laughing Creative.

there i was... :laughing

it was the "BIG" game of 1984 one hour away... "the rival cross town Orem HS"; us the 'bruins' MVHS

hey, i was in the band room, i'm a :nerd (i was the solo guy, 1st effin chair JAZZ band the best!!!!!)... class get out in 20min. for the game....

hey, the band director was gone :wtf ....

i hit the school mic/PA and start playing the fight song... :thumbup OH, IT WAS COOL!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :loser (again!!!) timing is everything! if i only did it 3min. b4 class was out, i would not have got the 3 day suspension :(

they stormed the band room and wrestled me to the floor.... still playing(almost denting my trumpet)... faculty hated me; students thought i was awesome!!!! the day was ruined after that :laughing.. we won anyway :teeth

...one time in band camp.....

J/K:teeth

Back