• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

what got you suspended in high school?

getting into fights:teeth

stabbing someone's hand with a pencil:p
Holy f^&K. You're a sick sh!t!!!!
You busy, this weekend?

I'm in my mid 30's and already retired,
:orly HTML for dummies? Or a Faceplant in Facebook. Money don't make ya cool. It's the big diamonds and blinged Hummer that sets you up as a man. So post up the pics.
I was expelled for never attending...:wtf
Me, too.
My favorite was getting suspended for having a Bizarre hairdo. True story.
Good thing they couldn't see below the hair. They would have shot me.

Someone did drive my 83 Subaru wagon down a fenced walking path, but nobody can prove anything. :shhh

:orly HTML for dummies? Or a Faceplant in Facebook. Money don't make ya cool. It's the big diamonds and blinged Hummer that sets you up as a man. So post up the pics.

It's not that hard to be retired in your mid-30s. Join the Army at 17, spend 20 years in, and retire at 37 with a full retirement.

It's not that hard to be retired in your mid-30s. Join the Army at 17, spend 20 years in, and retire at 37 with a full retirement.
And live in California? Kudos to pull that one off.

But, it's a very interesting point and another perspective. :thumbup

BOT. I had a VP tell me that I was going to be suspended. He asked why someone so smart would be so stupid. I had no answer. He then told me that I had set a record for being late to school. I jumped-up and yelled, "Ya, baby."
He was not pleased with my reaction.

I broke a kids jaw with one punch once. I got a week for that one.

After that I kept my nose clean. Or rather, I got into all kind sof shit but never was busted.

I never got suspended. Came close once in middle school for my part in sticking a note on the back of another dude that said "I'm what happens when a man fucks a dog," and I was close to stepping up and taking the blame for an incident involving a squirrel's head before the heat died off my co-conspirator...but nope, nada.

I got caught smoking an illegal sustance and the asst. principal grabbed me by the skin on the back of my neck, surprising me from behind. I freaked out and spun around, punching him in the neck/throat area kinda hard . Now its a good thing I'm not a big guy cause I didn't hurt him too bad but he let go of me damn quick and I took off running with my contraband still in my possesion. The cops got me before I got home and needless to say I got expelled to the "alternative" high school with no charges filed thank god.
Oh and I never got caught with the illegal stuff I managed to ditch it before they finally got me.
Talk about youth gone wild ! I was a bad kid in high school :rolleyes WTF was I thinking back then ?

I got caught smoking an illegal sustance and the asst. principal grabbed me by the skin on the back of my neck, surprising me from behind. I freaked out and spun around, punching him in the neck/throat area kinda hard . Now its a good thing I'm not a big guy cause I didn't hurt him too bad but he let go of me damn quick and I took off running with my contraband still in my possesion. The cops got me before I got home and needless to say I got expelled to the "alternative" high school with no charges filed thank god.
Oh and I never got caught with the illegal stuff I managed to ditch it before they finally got me.
Talk about youth gone wild ! I was a bad kid in high school :rolleyes WTF was I thinking back then ?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

No thanks. My time and money is currently spent gathering and running supplies down to a Mexican orphanage, finishing college, and looking at the peace corp (if they'll have me:laughing.)

I will probably be making another run South in the fall if anyone wants to go, or contribute;)

BOT - I did get suspended in 7th grade for punching a kid that made fun of a teacher that I had a crush on. I thought that she totally liked me and that I had a chance:rofl. I got my ass kicked on that one, and suspended. The other kid did not, and looked like the hero. If we were in Stockton they probably would have hooked up.

Last edited:
Never got suspended in high school. Only got detention once for missing 28 out of 33 first period classes. Our teachers were a bunch of hippies. They didn't care what you did as long as you got good grades. I remember coming back from lunch as high as fuck and my math teacher just made fun of me.

Grade school and junior high were a different story.

Eh, I got suspended twice for 7 days for getting in to fights for dumb reasons.
Got suspended for 15 days when I got caught lighting firecrackers in my VP's office. That was some funny stuff. It was back in India and I had just barely come out of his room after lighting the fire crackers with the matches still in my hands when he walked in. The first thing that came out of my mouth " I came to drop of this matches as I found it lying on the floor." A second later all firecrackers light up. Few moments later I am getting a beating of my lifetime from our VP which followed with 15 day suspension.

Eh about 20 times for leaving a closed campus, once for going off on some dude that thought he could punk me... and once senior year when me and a few buddies had the token black guy dress up as a pimp, and us as prostitutes, for Halloween.

I got busted for renting out Playboy and Penthouse Mags. 2 days suspension but had to show up to school to help out the librarian. She wasn't even hot.

I never got caught for shit.

Well, once. Hadta see my counselor and nothing happened (cut class).

So there. Times change.

The best defense is not being detected,

Back