• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Say hai to cuzin It! LOL

IMG_0119.jpg

Face behind the screen name...not hair in front of the face behind the screen name :) :twofinger

Weaksauce comeback. Nice try though! :party

:laughing

No comeback, just that guy just sounds wayyyyy uptight and nothing would work for him. You sound a little looser and shiiiet and actually might stand a chance ;)

(dont think Im mixing you up with someone else but I think I see you posting in the sink)

We all remember your *trick* pick up line.. don't try n' back peddle now! :rofl

backpeddle? No way, that's top notch stuff!!! :laughing

Honestly makes me laugh =)

No comeback, just that guy just sounds wayyyyy uptight and nothing would work for him. You sound a little looser and shiiiet and actually might stand a chance ;)

Alright so... since you've been avoiding the question that's been asked several times of you. We'll assume you don't own/ride a motorcycle. Which is fine, I guess.. considering this is a open moto forum. :rolleyes

But lets try to stop spamming this thread with "dating advice" lol.

I've been married almost 20 years to the same woman. I got no game, don't need it. I still get laid every night... can you say that?:twofinger

haha game over! :p

Oh doubt youre getting laid every nite Mr Married man :p x's 2

-edit-

You dont sound uptight, you just sound older, wiser and married :teeth

Alright so... since you've been avoiding the question that's been asked several times of you. We'll assume you don't own/ride a motorcycle. Which is fine, I guess.. considering this is a open moto forum. :rolleyes

But lets try to stop spamming this thread with "dating advice" lol.

Avoided? Roy already called me out for that and I responded (talking bout getting one FOREVER but havent etc) What else NEEDS to be said? lol

And although I dont have a bike yet THANK YOU for letting me post here sir. I have learned a lot in the tech/training section and enjoy the shenanigans elsewhere. When I do get one maybe I'll feel right about posting here :teeth

Last edited:
Guys, once in a while I used to come to this thread to see some new faces on BARF. Now it seems like just a bunch of unrelated posts and ongoing jokes and what not. Lets not intentionally fuck up a good thread, shall we? You have a nice picture of yourself you want to share, go ahead. You want to give a quick :thumbup to a picture or what not, go ahead. But keep other things out of this thread, please.

Thanks.

Guys, once in a while I used to come to this thread to see some new faces on BARF. Now it seems like just a bunch of unrelated posts and ongoing jokes and what not. Lets not intentionally fuck up a good thread, shall we? You have a nice picture of yourself you want to share, go ahead. You want to give a quick :thumbup to a picture or what not, go ahead. But keep other things out of this thread, please.

Thanks.

:thumbup Keep the attention whoring pics and back and forth banter to PM's. For the rest, please post your mug here

Back