• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Long answer:
If I had to guess, I would think that the initial purpose of this thread was some sort of combination of a) putting a face to a screen name, and b) getting attention/bragging/showing off. I would hope that it's more a than b. Some posters might see it the other way around. Either way, I think we should try to keep this from turning into a look at me thread.

Short answer:
Ask yourself what your balance is between a and b. Once you have that answer, adjust your posting appropriately.

PS:
This applies to the SO thread and the The Sexy Man Thread too dude.

whoa whoa I didnt think I was trying to show off etc, rather than post pics cuz I was bored AND dont mind sharing lol. But I guess everyone has an idea as to my facial soooo Ima...

traceymorgan.gif

;)

Alright - I'll play along...

Me throwing in the Scottish Games
IMG008.jpg

Tossing the caber
IMG020.jpg

Resting on the beach
100_0807.jpg

Long answer:
If I had to guess, I would think that the initial purpose of this thread was some sort of combination of a) putting a face to a screen name, and b) getting attention/bragging/showing off. I would hope that it's more a than b. Some posters might see it the other way around. Either way, I think we should try to keep this from turning into a look at me thread.

Short answer:
Ask yourself what your balance is between a and b. Once you have that answer, adjust your posting appropriately.

PS:
This applies to the SO thread and the The Sexy Man Thread too dude.

:applause:applause

new and improved with glasses,now I can see how ugly you motherfuckers are:twofinger:laughing

Attachments

• Photo 30.jpg
    Photo 30.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 55
Back