• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

been there, done that. my gf lives on honolulu and i was there last month doing the exact same thing :)

lol, well I'm FROM Hawaii and have family/friends/ex's there sooo it aint my first splashdown at Waimea ;) I almost died at Sandies this year btw :laughing

Good times though man, I miss the home land :cool

226583207301_0_0.jpg

today haha @ work

Hey swagger, do you work for Able Engineering?

abm is the janitorial company at my work.

ABM Industries Inc does have a Janitorial Services division. They also have Engineering Services, Security Services, and Facility Services. And two other divisions under ABM, AMPCO Parking and Amtech Lighting. I'm one of the building engineers they have scattered about. Glad to know your in the field also. :thumbup

Your a janitor too? :twofinger

im not a janitor.engineering and cleaning are a little diferent.hahaha.
its kind of embarrasing some guy was on the phone when we walked into a secured area and said" i gotta go some janitors just walked in" i looked at him like huh?said we're from engineering.haha

Even if most of my posts in this thread are pics? :(
Long answer:
If I had to guess, I would think that the initial purpose of this thread was some sort of combination of a) putting a face to a screen name, and b) getting attention/bragging/showing off. I would hope that it's more a than b. Some posters might see it the other way around. Either way, I think we should try to keep this from turning into a look at me thread.

Short answer:
Ask yourself what your balance is between a and b. Once you have that answer, adjust your posting appropriately.

PS:
This applies to the SO thread and the The Sexy Man Thread too dude.

Here's some from the dog park with me and the kids. I do other things than go to the dogpark but these are what I have at work:

Attachments

• susan&dogs.jpg
    susan&dogs.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 63
  • susan&dogs2.jpg
    susan&dogs2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 55
  • susan&dogs4.jpg
    susan&dogs4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 56
  • susan&dogs5.jpg
    susan&dogs5.jpg