• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Here's a recent one...

3235883-img_1487_001.jpg

That Girl said:
Me in my icon but here's a better pic.....

edited to say I also no longer have braids.

3232319-493739379_l.jpg

That's straight up Max Mad/Thunderdome/Tankgirl right there!

Hooli said:
That's straight up Max Mad/Thunderdome/Tankgirl right there!

:laughing You have no idea how right you are. That was taken at Burning Man and I camp with Thunderdome. I am sitting on one of our art cars, which might explain the gun.

That Girl said:
:laughing You have no idea how right you are. That was taken at Burning Man and I camp with Thunderdome. I am sitting on one of our art cars, which might explain the gun.

you look dirty/dusty..:drool

Beetlejuice said:
you look dirty/dusty..:drool

We had just driven through a dust storm, I have never been so dusty in my life. Here is another showing the effects of getting stuck in a dust storm:

3236118-157-5791_img.jpg

That Girl said:
We had just driven through a dust storm, I have never been so dusty in my life. Here is another showing the effects of getting stuck in a dust storm:

3236118-157-5791_img.jpg

Aunty Entity! :toothless

Okay, I'll stop now. :p

that is nice of you :laughing
My entire camp pitched in last year to send me when I said I couldn't go due to lack of funds.
VTRweasel said:
Me and mine are sending our out of work friend to BM this year :wtf

yes its really me.. i think im ready to wheelie my 600RR ya?

1003028pe5.gif

T-1 Thunder said:
In the current avatar. Anyone recognize me?

You kinda look like David Thewlis in that avatar.

That Girl said:

3236118-157-5791_img.jpg

My Gawd you are gorgeous! Wow!

Who knew there were so many hawt BARFers!!!

Bad Kitty said:
My Gawd you are gorgeous! Wow!

Who knew there were so many hawt BARFers!!!

:blush Ahhh shucks. Thank you, that is sweet, considering the fact I am covered in playa in the picture :laughing

Dove said:
Wallpaper's lack of coolness was cancelled out by the trespassers sign, even steven.

Just so I'm not a threadjacking punk, here's my pic.

3199051-081106loudiamondphillips200.jpg

Wow Dove, how old were you when you were in La Bamba??? :twofinger

Back