• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

SVeta650S said:
This whole damn thread spoils it for me. Before I had a fantasy, an illusion that some of you people are good looking and all. Now it's all ruined.

The best looking rider is the one in full leathers, with a helmet on, visor down, going by at 100+mph.
The moment one of those conditions is not fullfilled - it all looks bad.

Why-oh-why I even bothered to look at this thread?????
It's like with horror movies or some severe handicapped people: it seriously turns you off but you just can't stop looking at it..

Ouch.

I need a shot of vodka or a concussion to lose this recent memory now.

:teeth

SVeta650S said:
This whole damn thread spoils it for me. Before I had a fantasy, an illusion that some of you people are good looking and all. Now it's all ruined.

The best looking rider is the one in full leathers, with a helmet on, visor down, going by at 100+mph.

It's like with horror movies or some severe handicapped people: it seriously turns you off but you just can't stop looking at it..

Ouch.

Yeah, I know how you feel ugly looking people are such a bummer..:rolleyes

Sidewalk said:
1003028pe5.gif

Bonus points for showing the world that you are a 'tard :laughing

:twofinger :twofinger no shame to show some of my tard'ness :laughing

I don't have a pic of me lying around but I've been told I look similar (but fatter) to this guy.

istockphoto_1051832_fat_man.jpg

SVeta650S said:

Nay worries.

I am certain that many felt the same upon viewing your pics. :twofinger :rofl

Cygnus said:
We miss you, Farah. I look forward to a good ass-kicking next time you're in town.

:blush awww Steve I could never hurt you......
but a good clean shave on the other hand :later

SVeta650S said:

Ouch.

True dat.

I thought you were young. Found out you're a Couger.

This thread sux...

Back