• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Bellr6 said:
Wow Dove, how old were you when you were in La Bamba??? :twofinger

Sweet haircut huh? I still have that bowl tucked away in the cabinet next to my flowbee. ;)

here is me
Picture018.jpg

damn I tried to resize that. Thats terrible. LOL

GUERA!!! Viste las [photos en el "Oakland Police Mancandy" en la seccion de moto photos? Era muchos motos y los profesionales muy calientes. No me permitaban a manejar, pero jugue con los luces y sirens!

Piense de ti cuando estaba alla! Te gusta mi inglespanol?

brichter said:
Faz, they hosed you. :(

They're only supposed to make you wear the shell necklace thingy if they fly you to Hawaii for the wedding!
:laughing :twofinger
:shhh they tricked him into wearing it - he was told he would get a pearl necklace ;)

Baptistro said:
here I am
3213363-042907.bap.front.jpg
ummm... for you I thought it was spelled staph... :teeth:chuci

is that bap trying out for a role in a john woo film?

um, jugshot! Sorry, had to:blush

This whole damn thread spoils it for me. Before I had a fantasy, an illusion that some of you people are good looking and all. Now it's all ruined.

The best looking rider is the one in full leathers, with a helmet on, visor down, going by at 100+mph.
The moment one of those conditions is not fullfilled - it all looks bad.

Why-oh-why I even bothered to look at this thread?????
It's like with horror movies or some severe handicapped people: it seriously turns you off but you just can't stop looking at it..

Ouch.

I need a shot of vodka or a concussion to lose this recent memory now.

:teeth

Back