• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

slowpoke said:
True dat.

I thought you were young. Found out you're a Couger.

3269763-rofl.gif

Last edited:
Christieland said:
My high school yearbook photo. It's been all downhill since then so nothing recent, bitches...

3204389-model-now-big.gif

Geezus, I knew I saw that photo somewhere and this whole time I was wondering where I saw that f*cking picture. I just couldn't place it.

Then yesterday I finally saw it.... In one of those find your classmates from 1980 yahoo ads.

Thanks for torturing me. I'm going to go self-flagellate myself after banging my head on the wall some more.

faz said:
From this past weekend, attending a wedding in Orange County... (they had us wear that shell necklace thingy.)

3200088-faz.jpg

Actually, the neckless thingy you are wearing is a Kakui Nut Lei ;)

fwiw............:toothless

at the moment, this is the only pic I can find of myself, taken last year on a Mini Group Ride @ The Wall

I am the short guy on far right :toothless

3270829-the_wall_07-16-06_01.jpg

Manimal said:

Shoots brah. :thumbup

This was a couple nights ago...
848662127_17ab2588a8.jpg

Last edited:
Manimal said:

fwiw............:toothless

Thanks for the info... I thought it would mean something special... just didn't know what.

Search on google: The Kukui Nut lei were worn by royalty back in the days of the Hawaiian monarchy.
The kukui nut leis are finished and polished and will last for years.

Kukui nut necklace are Hawaii's popular seed or nut lei worn by both men and women in formal or casual events.

ingrish fer us savilyons plez :teeth

Rob said:
ingrish fer us savilyons plez :teeth

AR-670 dash eleventybillion +1 is military code for everything!

as for the placement of Branch and U.S. insignia for enlisted personnel....

PLACE THE BOTTOM OF THE BRANCH INSIGNIA DISK
APPROXIMATELY 1 INCH ABOVE THE NOTCH, CENTERED ON
THE LEFT COLLAR WITH THE CENTERLINE OF THE INSIGNIA PARALLEL TO THE INSIDE EDGE OF THE LAPEL. PLACE THE U.S. INSIGNIA DISK ON THE RIGHT COLLAR IN THE SAME POSITION (MALE ENLISTED).

K rob now you have to post ur pic :teeth

Okie dokie, I've been poking my twitchy bunny nose in and out of enough threads to show my face.

EnglishHooligan is with me. Taken at Infineon :D My first "OMG THAT BIKE IS SO SHINY AND I WANT TO TOUCH IT!!!!" event.

I'm the one with the boobs.

me_adrianexsm.jpg

SVeta650S said:
This whole damn thread spoils it for me. Before I had a fantasy, an illusion that some of you people are good looking and all. Now it's all ruined.

The best looking rider is the one in full leathers, with a helmet on, visor down, going by at 100+mph.
The moment one of those conditions is not fullfilled - it all looks bad.

Why-oh-why I even bothered to look at this thread?????
It's like with horror movies or some severe handicapped people: it seriously turns you off but you just can't stop looking at it..

Ouch.

I need a shot of vodka or a concussion to lose this recent memory now.

:teeth

Wow..

The bag of dried up beef jerky shows up to shit on everyones parade once again.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SVETA650S!

Last edited:
Back