• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

I go to SJSU

HAHA, unfortunately, that is me. But here's a better one! Back in my posing days.
264405638_l.jpg

Very nice but it would have been WAY hotter if you were on that Gixxer behind you :teeth:twofinger

Whatev silly boys, at least I have a champion winning bike! And one that is more reliable than yours!! :twofinger HONDA:party
l_c41ca974d680b7925a12cae6d4e3fe42.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back...:nerd haha

Suzuki: go make some more cars Yamaha: Rossi can't win b/c he's riding on a drum set.:rofl

Whatev silly boys, at least I have a champion winning bike! And one that is more reliable than yours!! :twofinger HONDA:party
l_c41ca974d680b7925a12cae6d4e3fe42.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back...:nerd haha

Suzuki: go make some more cars Yamaha: Rossi can't win b/c he's riding on a drum set.:rofl

OOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Them is fightin words:troy

Hey bighead (((high 5)))

HAHAHA, aaa very niice. Thanks "Jose". Don't ask me why I have an Edwards helmet. After Nicky's flop last season, I refuse to ride a Repsol AND wear his helmt. Putz

HAHAHA, aaa very niice. Thanks "Jose". Don't ask me why I have an Edwards helmet. After Nicky's flop last season, I refuse to ride a Repsol AND wear his helmt. Putz

At least you make his bike look reaaal Gooood!:thumbup

Josie...i have a Honda.....Cage that is :p

heres another pic of me coming home from SJSU :teeth

oh yeahh...so sexy bay beeeee (in fob voice) :p ahahahhah

Attachments

• me after school.jpg
    me after school.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 40
my turn, my turn...

Im a dog eater...

Attachments

• dogeater.jpg
    dogeater.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,247
We here at BARF, obviously have the hottest babes that race and ride.
More please.:teeth

Back