• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

i'm the one w/ less fur :p

on the right

Attachments

• IMG_4387.jpg
    IMG_4387.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 53
  • TM.jpg
    TM.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44
Whatev silly boys, at least I have a champion winning bike! And one that is more reliable than yours!! :twofinger HONDA:party
l_c41ca974d680b7925a12cae6d4e3fe42.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back...:nerd haha

Suzuki: go make some more cars Yamaha: Rossi can't win b/c he's riding on a drum set.:rofl

Wow Josie is hot and she rides a Honda woot woot!!!

don't even remember if i posted one yet or not...anyway...

me on the left, with girlfriend's roommate:

l_e8408021d0940a1f38eb529ce6f50313.jpg

and hanging around at the mystery spot:

l_14a9263554761ebd856943dc39c15a47.jpg

Whatev silly boys, at least I have a champion winning bike! And one that is more reliable than yours!! :twofinger HONDA:party
l_c41ca974d680b7925a12cae6d4e3fe42.jpg

I'm bringing sexy back...:nerd haha

Suzuki: go make some more cars Yamaha: Rossi can't win b/c he's riding on a drum set.:rofl

nice suit josie how have you been i havent seen you in a looooong time i see you have been riding a lot unlike me haha

Connie, youre the exception to his silly rule of course. :)

Well, it's not like the Gixxer literbike wins the bike mag shootouts every year... oh, wait...

OK, well, then, it's not like his "not even GIRLS should ride one" comment wasn't offensive as hell... oh, wait...

Obviously a case of Gixxer Envy! :teeth

Well, it's not like the Gixxer literbike wins the bike mag shootouts every year... oh, wait...

OK, well, then, it's not like his "not even GIRLS should ride one" comment wasn't offensive as hell... oh, wait...

:laughing oh...wait... :p

Connie, yours are just bigger than his. :thumbup

:rofl

Back