• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

DSC00005.jpg

I thought that was a guinea pig at first.

I thought that was a guinea pig at first.

Some sort of huge, mutant guinea pig... prolly from Livermore... damn Lab water...

:rofl :rofl

Actually, guys who like little dogs are kinda hawt... ;)

I would respond but my gixxer legion has spoken well in my absence. Sorry us "kids" like a little power below 7K unlike you R1 rhydas :twofinger:teeth

Some of us make more power under 7k, then he does at redline.
:laughing

^^^^ Meh. Come play in my backyard. Mines Road doesn't bite... much. Oh wait... you don't play with girls... or is it just girls on Gixxers? :x

Funny thing...I just went through every single photo on my computer that was taken within the last several years and couldn't find one where I
A) don't have a helmet on
B) just took a helmet off after riding all day
C) have been camping for a week and look pretty scruffy

No glamour shots, here. Oh well, at least y'all will recognize me should you ever see me out on a ride...

Camping/riding for 3 days, just woke up...

SunriseMattoleBeach.jpg
[/IMG]

My good side (yeah, I know...I need new leathers...)

Tami_DesperationPoint.jpg
[/IMG]

Off-roadin' the SV...

IMG_0217.jpg
[/IMG]

WoodsChick

Last edited:
^^^^ Meh. Come play in my backyard. Mines Road doesn't bite... much. Oh wait... you don't play with girls... or is it just girls on Gixxers? :x

HAha..mines road does bite! Did you forget our last ride? hahaha...well, i guess I really shouldn't be laughing. I love gravel and cows on my road! I'll join you Connie, 2 girl action....HEY, not like that :twofinger

isn't that Red's spot? :( that was a pretty rough couple of days.

Yep, that's Desperation Point. And you're right, it was a rough time.
I spread a huge freezer bag full of red (of course) wildflower seeds on that hillside, I need to go see if they ever bloomed...

WoodsChick

HAha..mines road does bite! Did you forget our last ride? hahaha...well, i guess I really shouldn't be laughing. I love gravel and cows on my road! I'll join you Connie, 2 girl action....HEY, not like that :twofinger

You're on, Sweetie!! And you and I have managed to log some miles on that road (I think I'm around 8,000 at this point) without getting bit... so, maybe we "know how to use it" after all...

Back