• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

adjusting peddle backlash
attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's one of me from a BARF meet like 3 years ago. Since then I've quit smoking and grown my hair in, but I still have the jacket (with a little more crash damage on it). ;)

Attachments

• Eldritch Meet.jpg
    Eldritch Meet.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 45
you're #1 daventura...you're #1:laughing:twofinger

2290220343_34879bf32f.jpg

from -i forget which- sloshball...good times:party

Here's one of me from a BARF meet like 3 years ago. Since then I've quit smoking and grown my hair in, but I still have the jacket (with a little more crash damage on it). ;)

Watched "Major League" yesterday...you look like Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn! :laughing:thumbup

Hey Alex! Glad to see you made your way to BARF.

Cheers bro. You got rid of the DRZ? I thought that was your baby. Sorry to hear you couldn't race it out here like you wanted to.

Ya mate, I'm in and out of BARF whenever the workload permits. Still have the RMZ and am hitting up Sear's March 31st for trackday. If the laptimes are there (looking to hit sub - 1:55) then I'll see about racing in April.

CHEERS.:ride

Ya mate, I'm in and out of BARF whenever the workload permits. Still have the RMZ and am hitting up Sear's March 31st for trackday. If the laptimes are there (looking to hit sub - 1:55) then I'll see about racing in April.

CHEERS.:ride

NICE!!! Good luck, see you out there.

Back