• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Shit. That's pretty funny. I was looking, but not reading anything.

Frankly, I thought this was the hooters in fisherman's wharf in san francisco. :p

We went there with my wife and my mother in-law to have lunch someday while doing the tourist thing, and they were both so happy that I finally got this hooter thing out of my system, while looking at probably the shittiest hooter girls imaginable. :laughing :laughing Some seemed less than 4 feet tall and looked like they hadn't taken a shower in a week! (Better looking girls can be seen in San Jose Valley Fair mall any day of the week. :x)

, while looking at probably the shittiest hooter girls imaginable. :laughing :laughing

I hear ya. I went to the same one over a year ago and was very dissapointed. The Hooters girls there sucked.

Now the one I went to in Grapevine Texas :teeth:thumbup Now there are some nice Hooter specimens there!!!!

Now the one I went to in Grapevine Texas :teeth:thumbup Now there are some nice Hooter specimens there!!!!

+1 Yeah, The hooters in Arlington,TX next to the Rangers Stadium! Smokin hot chicks with southern accents. Now I go into Dublin Hooters and :cry

Good lord....an all Asian Hooters!! Jesus is calling me home.

Where is this place?

Ummm doesn't it say Taipei underneath where it says Hooters...somewhere in Asia I think :laughing

*Edit* And yeah I just realized someone already answered that

me getting ready for a friends bachelor party and with the boys at anothers wedding

Attachments

• dolla dolla bills.jpg
    dolla dolla bills.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,173
  • rys wedding vaux.jpg
    rys wedding vaux.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,171
HAh alright.

I get the accent thing, European accents get me every time. Maybe the kind of girl I like is just really really hard to find in the south and so I have never met a hot bird with a southern accent.

Birds from the south I associate with cowboys/blond all American kinda girls. Whereas I like birds more similar to the one in my avatar ;)

I might as well bite and post a couple of mug shots.

me1.jpg

HPIM0478.jpg

Yeah, crappy camera is giving us blood shot eyes.

and here's one for the laughs.

223590_pm.jpg

Back