• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

I'm the good looking one in the middle...with the ears over my head..thanks Ash :twofinger

RDRebound07152.jpg

:ride

Oh damn. That's Scottie in that pic. haha.

Oh well... Guess I'll post up a pic or something.

Hint. I'm not a girl. hahaha.
blorp.jpg

Hey man dont diss the raisins.... some raisins are pretty good :p
Yeah raisins taste good!

C'est moi.

DSC07126.jpg

I don't mean this as an insult, but I just had to say...you look like Joey Fatone of N'Sync in that picture. A hardcore-don't-f$$$-with-me-or-I'll-put-my-foot-in-your-a$$-if-you-call-me-Joey Fatone-again-Joey Fatone. Are you Joey Fatone?! j/k. Don't worry, to most people, I probably look like a fairy in my pics. :p

I don't mean this as an insult, but I just had to say...you look like Joey Fatone of N'Sync in that picture. A hardcore-don't-f$$$-with-me-or-I'll-put-my-foot-in-your-a$$-if-you-call-me-Joey Fatone-again-Joey Fatone. Are you Joey Fatone?! j/k. Don't worry, to most people, I probably look like a fairy in my pics. :p

Are you a chick? Do you think Joey FatOne is hawt?

No? Then :twofinger!!!!

Actually, FatOne is quite a handsome piece of man meat, so thanks!! :laughing
(I didn't think so until you said I look like him)

Back