• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

fail.jpg

FAIL.jpg

FAIL.jpg

2043-fail-camera.jpg

fail.jpg

nyet

bish :laughing:twofinger

who are you talking too?i dont see a license plate in any of the new photo.

Really? I'll give you 4 from your plate if you like. And it would be so easy to get the rest.
:teeth

Last edited:
weenie?if hes a cop and lives around me then why would i wanna post on a site that has cops on it?i dont wanna go to jail or get a ticket because some guy on an internet forum dosent like me later on down the road and decides to pull me over.he already said he can run my plates from the photo i posted.not a very fun site if you ask me.

noone asked you to "pose' in this thread, its for posters to get to know each other a little better and put a face to their handle.

if you thought posting your fotos would make you look real cool or get you laid, you obviously havent been keeping up around here.

go post the same pics on other bike forums and then come try and tell me this forum isnt "fun"

:twofinger

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, back to what it was supposed to be about. :thumbup

Back