• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

at Laguna and doing a track day

Attachments

• Motogp076.jpg
    Motogp076.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 53
  • track 10-8-2.jpg
    track 10-8-2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 47
Got caught pondering while at the beach over the weekend.

IMG_1308.jpg

Nice 12oz. beer there Tiner!

And who needs a plate with a windshield like that. Not exactly a stock bike.:laughing

Not a stock bike because of a sticker... oh well since you want to act like a bitch about the whole situation i would find it hilarious if you did find me.. Then i could tell you to fuck off.. I was just tryin to post some pictures and thats it. But looks like i cant with all you haters in here. And you all act like you have never done wheelies.. :twofinger:twofinger:twofinger:twofinger

Not a stock bike because of a sticker... oh well since you want to act like a bitch about the whole situation i would find it hilarious if you did find me.. Then i could tell you to fuck off.. I was just tryin to post some pictures and thats it. But looks like i cant with all you haters in here. And you all act like you have never done wheelies.. :twofinger:twofinger:twofinger:twofinger

:hand If you cant take a friendly n00b ribbing I suggest you go elsewhere.

We dont need people like you talkin trash in your first posts.

Great way to start building your rep on BARF, insulting a LEO wont take you far. This guys help giving great info. :shame
You have the guts to insult someone over a forum, i wonder if you would do the same thing with the guy asking you for license and registration.

sorry dude, had to do it...

Attachments

• picture222.jpg
    picture222.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 49
luckily for me, i don't know how to wheelie! :laughing

136094635_sN53Q-L-3.jpg

Now I know that's not true:wow You just are not stupid enough to post it all over an open forum with identifying info. :p

Last edited:
Now I know that's not true:wow You just are not stupid enough to post it all over an open forum with identifying info. :p

hahaha! why does everyone think i know how to wheelie?! :laughing

seriously, dude, i don't! i can hoist a dirtbile front end up for a few feet... i can do ~2" powerwheelies outta corners until i run outta power...but i'll be damned if i can loft one for the ladies. :cry i've had dreams where i could, and it was so bad ass! then i'd wake up and go try to bust a stand-up balance point but then i couldn't even lift the front without being skurred. :(

can you wheelie? will you teach me?

PS - DEFINATELY not hard to find me..i've only got my info plastered everywhere... :laughing

Back