• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

600bangeRR, see you in a week. Name calling is a violation of the TOS.

Not a stock bike because of a sticker... oh well since you want to act like a bitch about the whole situation i would find it hilarious if you did find me.. Then i could tell you to fuck off.. I was just tryin to post some pictures and thats it. But looks like i cant with all you haters in here. And you all act like you have never done wheelies.. :twofinger:twofinger:twofinger:twofinger

Wow. A week is pretty harsh. Shouldn't a first suspension be only 24h?

And what he said wasnt harsh Mike ?? Newbs that come on the board with his attitude should be lucky they dont get a permaban. Some boards have a probation period where u can get the axe for getting a suspension during that time. BARF is much nicer. :thumbup

hahaha! why does everyone think i know how to wheelie?! :laughing

seriously, dude, i don't! i can hoist a dirtbile front end up for a few feet... i can do ~2" powerwheelies outta corners until i run outta power...but i'll be damned if i can loft one for the ladies. :cry i've had dreams where i could, and it was so bad ass! then i'd wake up and go try to bust a stand-up balance point but then i couldn't even lift the front without being skurred. :(

can you wheelie? will you teach me?

PS - DEFINATELY not hard to find me..i've only got my info plastered everywhere... :laughing

Now that you mention it, I have only see pics of you doing so on a dirt bike. I did not know we were making a distinction between the two; so I stand corrected. :thumbup

Now that you mention it, I have only see pics of you doing so on a dirt bike. I did not know we were making a distinction between the two; so I stand corrected. :thumbup

As a matter of fact... I can recall photo's of him having the front wheel of his street bike... "lofted".

It is unfortunate that I must report, the rear one was "lofted" too. :twofinger

:rofl I remember the pics of him jumping his R1. :cool
181988652_NwU9M-L.jpg

Last edited:
People, can we reduce the side discussions in this thread and get it back to where people are actually posting pictures of themselves?

Thanks.

People, can we reduce the side discussions in this thread and get it back to where people are actually posting pictures of themselves?

Thanks.

that's right, damnit! anything posted that isn't 1000000% along the lines of the topic is illegal! ESPECIALLY if it involves questioning the mods and their suspension tactics!

now get back to work, slaves! *whip cracking sound!*

//me posts pic of self so i dont' get banned...

dirty-wheelies!
253819029_64qth-L-3.jpg

cold wheelies!
250979422_Ku5jL-L.jpg

I guess this is me...

I've been a part of Barf off and on for the last few years (the off was because of a motorcycle accident). Can't wait to catchup with the old barfers and the new ones.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Me and R1.jpg
    Me and R1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 54
that's right, damnit! anything posted that isn't 1000000% along the lines of the topic is illegal! ESPECIALLY if it involves questioning the mods and their suspension tactics!

now get back to work, slaves! *whip cracking sound!*

//me posts pic of self so i dont' get banned...

Your attempt at being funny... is not.

If you have a problem with what I say or why I say it, please feel free to pm me.

It is not about being "1000000% along the lines of the topic"... it is about stopping a good thread like this from being derailed into shit like many other threads tend to do.

Again, if you have a problem with what I say/do as a moderator, feel free to pm me.

heres one of me at jawbone OHV with my friends guns and my 426, unshaven:teeth

Attachments

• jawbone3crop.JPG
    jawbone3crop.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 56
Back