• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Damn B, who's that dude with you in the picture. You're hot but you gotta ditch that guy and his bowling balls!

You have no idea man... I'd marry that girl so quick. She's my college sweety. Definitely my favorite pic.

And yeah what a douche, huh!?!?!

Uh-oh. Toe's got competition. :teeth

:hand
My level of Poserism is beyond that of your so called "competiton"
some pretty boy wants to take some pics of himself and you consider that competition for Toe :wtf :rofl

Go back to myspace and get some more practice :twofinger
nice pics of red x's BTW :rolleyes

Last edited:
This will be merged with that other "hard to find" thread in 3, 2, 1...

I know there's a HUGE thread on this, but it's scattered and hard to scroll through... so here's a fresh start...

Post a single... or several pics of you being you... and women just know if all you happen to have are scantily clad pics, we will not hold it against you, right gentlemen?

Here's B.Wood:

Being Sweet

l_125e217fa1d813d11321c73d69a3d00b.jpg

Being Me

l_0fe73fc151fbb0747fb1d4ed076080fd.jpg

Being Normal

l_8c44cc66c0cb74402468329ab27d9e40.jpg

this is totally belongs here http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

:hand
My level of Poserism is beyond that of your so called "competiton"
some pretty boy wants to take some pics of himself and you consider that competition for Toe :wtf :rofl

Go back to myspace and get some more practice :twofinger
nice pics of red x's BTW :rolleyes

:laughing

p0wn3d

I know there's a HUGE thread on this, but it's scattered and hard to scroll through... so here's a fresh start...

Post a single... or several pics of you being you... and women just know if all you happen to have are scantily clad pics, we will not hold it against you, right gentlemen?

Here's B.Wood:

Being Sweet

l_125e217fa1d813d11321c73d69a3d00b.jpg

[/IMG]

Nice mams on her.

Attachments

• bigtitties7qu.jpg
    bigtitties7qu.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
You have no idea man... I'd marry that girl so quick. She's my college sweety. Definitely my favorite pic.

And yeah what a douche, huh!?!?!

Then why exactly aren't you gong to marry her then? Cuz if thats really the case, then that alone makes you a DOUCHE! :twofinger

Back