• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

PICT3087.jpg

That is fucking hilarious :rofl

im sure thats your way of making fun of me because im being unsafe... but if you read my post, the meter was broken and it distracted me... so i put the sticker on it...

I think he's just laughing about the sticker.
It's funny in a cute way, to just have "not care" over your speedo

I think he's just laughing about the sticker.
It's funny in a cute way, to just have "not care" over your speedo

no... i would like to think that... but judging from his other posts towards me, and the fact that im on BARF, makes me about 99% sure it was an insult...

no... i would like to think that... but judging from his other posts towards me, and the fact that im on BARF, makes me about 99% sure it was an insult...

WELCOME TO BARF ! hahaha :twofinger

But isn't barf filled with nothing but victims, and those who attack them? :laughing

And the roles reverse with regularity. :thumbup

true true ...and you shouldnt get comments like that get to you... really ... its all fun and games :thumbup

i just think its a shame that a huge forum like this has so many GOD DAMNED EVIL PEOPLE...

I am Evil, but in a good way.

<------see?

Seriously I pretty sure that comment was not meant to be mean. I like the sticker too. Skin thickens quickly round here and if not then they leave.

There seems to be some sort of trend forming on teh BARF today

i just think its a shame that a huge forum like this has so many GOD DAMNED EVIL PEOPLE...

There are other forums out there that put this one to shame in that department. :p However, if you don't like it here...

You --------------> door

There seems to be some sort of trend forming on teh BARF today

there is a trend...

this is how BARF is...

you join...

post something innocent... thinking "hey, its a bunch of riders that may appreciate another rider...

but youre so so wrong...

people claim youre not ENOUGH OF A RIDER as they are...

you dont have the right shoes... you dont have the right pants... you dont go low enough and drag your knees on the track... your bike is too expensive for you because you just started riding... you look gay cuz you gear matches... your engine isnt big or powerful...

the list goes on and on...

It's no trend. It's just the latest crop of n00bs seem to be really full of angst this year...

Back