• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

there is a trend...

this is how BARF is...

you join...

post something innocent... thinking "hey, its a bunch of riders that may appreciate another rider...

but youre so so wrong...

people claim youre not ENOUGH OF A RIDER as they are...

you dont have the right shoes... you dont have the right pants... you dont go low enough and drag your knees on the track... your bike is too expensive for you because you just started riding... you look gay cuz you gear matches... your engine isnt big or powerful...

the list goes on and on...

It's nothing new, just like your own complaint, unfortunately. The only (and realistically best advice) you can get is to ignore it.

There are other forums out there that put this one to shame in that department. :p However, if you don't like it here...

You --------------> door

It's nothing new, just like your own complaint, unfortunately. The only (and realistically best advice) you can get is to ignore it.

yeah that ....or what Hooli said.:shocker

there is a trend...

this is how BARF is...

you join...

post something innocent... thinking "hey, its a bunch of riders that may appreciate another rider...

but youre so so wrong...

people claim youre not ENOUGH OF A RIDER as they are...

you dont have the right shoes... you dont have the right pants... you dont go low enough and drag your knees on the track... your bike is too expensive for you because you just started riding... you look gay cuz you gear matches... your engine isnt big or powerful...

the list goes on and on...

Last edited:
Yeah, people can be harsh. But they can also be overwhelmingly kind and giving. I've had people give me hands in ways I never expected (not like THAT!) and over the years have some great memories. You seriously need to get thicker skin to hang out here, but if you do, and you can, good times will be had. If you continue to assume everyone is out there to gang up on you, you'll never enjoy yourself and may as well not log on. People aren't being 'damn mean' when they tell you this.

im sure thats your way of making fun of me because im being unsafe... but if you read my post, the meter was broken and it distracted me... so i put the sticker on it...

No, I was being serious. It made me laugh.

If I was being an asshole I would have said something like:

"HEY YOU FUCKING SQUID FIX YOUR DAMN SPEEDOMETER" or something like that.

But, I wasn't. Because I thought it was funny.

Now, for the asshole part:

Clean the fucking sand out and stop taking this place and yourself so goddamn seriously. You're not gonna last long on BARF if you keep up this fucking "woe is me" attention whore bullshit. If you think you've done anything other than bring this all on yourself you're completely wrong. Nobody owes you an apology, nobody owes you any coddling, nobody is going to treat you with kid gloves because you're a decent looking chick with a nice set of fake tits. Deal with it. Learn to do that and you'll probably end up okay here, kinda like the Dannis, Alayna, Christieland (where the hell is she?), DucatiHoney, and the whole shitload of other crazy hot chicks on BARF that manage to get along with everybody.

Being good looking doesn't make you all that. Really.

I hear the death knell of this once epic thread reverberating.

They're fake? :orly :laughing :boobies

As I've always said, though:

1. Fake is just bigger real.

OR

2. If you can touch them, they are NOT fake.

****BACK ON TOPIC****

Look at me on my little bike!

Attachments

• HPIM1215.jpg
    HPIM1215.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 89
I hear the death knell of this once epic thread reverberating.

The trend I was talking about is all the sandy vag going on in here today. Even Roxy is having to do math to cheer up (post moved to post whores thread). This thread will be ok. It's getting really epic, but as soon as someone gets a rinse or a tickle they'll be fine :)

It's no trend. It's just the latest crop of n00bs seem to be really full of angst this year...

im sure you guys are extra mean because, hey, you consider me a n00b right?

perhaps ill just use my original screen name...

is it because it says i just signed up last month that you assume i dont know how it is on here...

i know people can be mean and sarcastic... but i dont remember BARF being this bad...

im just disappointed...

27mph of fucking FURY ready to be unleashed at a moment's notice.

Back