• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

im sure you guys are extra mean because, hey, you consider me a n00b right?

perhaps ill just use my original screen name...

is it because it says i just signed up last month that you assume i dont know how it is on here...

i know people can be mean and sarcastic... but i dont remember BARF being this bad...

im just disappointed...

Your post reminded me of this :rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9MA0eW8yyw&feature=user

Back to our regular schedualed program..

Here's me being chased around the parking lot! Weeeeeee!!!! :loconotice I am NOT showing off how big my bewbs are or how hot I am when Im all girlied up! :p

Attachments

• _MG_3555.jpg
    _MG_3555.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 113
WAIT A SECOND YOU HAVE BIG BEWBS TOO!?!?!?!?!?

OMG ATTENTION WHORE ALERT!!!!!!

is it because it says i just signed up last month that you assume i dont know how it is on here...

i know people can be mean and sarcastic... but i dont remember BARF being this bad...

im just disappointed...

Dude(tte), you've blown a relatively inane comment (completely misunderstanding it, by the way) way out of proportion.

And BARF has always been this bad. You just remembered wrong.

Take a chill pill, learn to be selective in your reading, and you'll have a healthier online persona, if having one actually carries any weight for you.

:thumbup

Dude(tte), you've blown a relatively inane comment (completely misunderstanding it, by the way) way out of proportion.

And BARF has always been this bad. You just remembered wrong.

Take a chill pill, learn to be selective in your reading, and you'll have a healthier online persona, if having one actually carries any weight for you.

Reactions: Zar
there is a trend...

this is how BARF is...

you join...

post something innocent... thinking "hey, its a bunch of riders that may appreciate another rider...

but youre so so wrong...

people claim youre not ENOUGH OF A RIDER as they are...

you dont have the right shoes... you dont have the right pants... you dont go low enough and drag your knees on the track... your bike is too expensive for you because you just started riding... you look gay cuz you gear matches... your engine isnt big or powerful...

the list goes on and on...

I think we're being trolled by an attention whore.

Stop whining.

Here's me being chased around the parking lot! Weeeeeee!!!! :loconotice I am NOT showing off how big my bewbs are or how hot I am when Im all girlied up! :p
:squid :laughing I keed

im just disappointed...

Correct me if i'm wrong. aren't you the one that signed up here, and immediately started posting about 10 billion pics of yourself--basically whoring yourself out to the predominately male barf crowd?

You don't like the comments, and now are threatening to sign in with your 'old' username to show us how OG you are?

Cool. Just checking.

You're like the kid that went away to a different school for a year, came back ; goes in front of the class and yells out, "Hey! i'm back now, and cool as ever! You should all bow to me!"

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

No lock ...... this thread rules!!

I'll whore myself just to get this thread back on topic

PICT0310-1.jpg

And no I was not drunk in this pic :x

:laughing Toootally!!! I definitely wasn't ATGATT!!! :p
Correct me if i'm wrong. aren't you the one that signed up here, and immediately started posting about 10 billion pics of yourself--basically whoring yourself out to the predominately male barf crowd?
:applause

:laughing This so reminds me the Howard Stern Show... how all those chicks would go on there half neked in hopes that he will tell them how hot'n sezzy they are.. only for him to tell them how so not hot they are and then they get all mad and want to suck is c**k! :rofl

Oh yeah.. here's a pic of me in all my drunken glory! W00t!!

Attachments

• barbi.jpg
    barbi.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 45
No lock ...... this thread rules!!

I'll whore myself just to get this thread back on topic

PICT0310-1.jpg

And no I was not drunk in this pic :x

You Lai! I've seen you, and that ain't you! No way would I have let myself share pit space at Infineon with that guy up there!

:twofinger

Back