• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

You Lai! I've seen you, and that ain't you! No way would I have let myself share pit space at Infineon with that guy up there!

Great, so now I'm that guy huh? Wow I am that guy in my own pic. That takes skill :rofl:twofinger

Sshhh....looks like a succesful thread divert back to the topic.

Last edited:
Look at me on my little bike!

Why are you complaining about not having a motard? Slap some slicks on that beeyoch!

I have great balance, and no, he wasn't doing anything useful. just making faces.

<<< see avatar.

:x

118.jpg

:teeth

Correct me if i'm wrong. aren't you the one that signed up here, and immediately started posting about 10 billion pics of yourself--basically whoring yourself out to the predominately male barf crowd?

You don't like the comments, and now are threatening to sign in with your 'old' username to show us how OG you are?

Cool. Just checking.

You're like the kid that went away to a different school for a year, came back ; goes in front of the class and yells out, "Hey! i'm back now, and cool as ever! You should all bow to me!"

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

no. i posted pics of me on a bike and a full body suit on. not to get the male barf crowd to check it out.

i only said i would log onto my old name because you guys give no credibility to those who are new.

and another thing... i never posted sexual pics of myself, someone else went onto my other websites pictures and posted it on here.

Last edited:
^^it's called hazing, deal with it!

no. i posted pics of me on a bike and a full body suit on. not to get the male barf crowd to check it out.

i only said i would log onto my old name because you guys give no credibility to those who are new.

and another thing... i never posted sexual pics of myself, someone else went onto my other websites pictures and posted it on here.

Wait wait wait...what about all those pics at the races? and partying...and .. and...also..didn't you say you LOST your old account info?

<---mind like a steel trap...an old rusted shut one :laughing

I go by the creed of, "don't post stupid stuff on the net, if you don't want to get bashed."

And if bashed, take with grace, since no one forced you to post pics of yourself in the first place.

I'm done here.

I go by the creed of, "don't post stupid stuff on the net, if you don't want to get bashed."

And if bashed, take with grace, since no one forced you to post pics of yourself in the first place.

I'm done here.

how is posting pics of me on a 2 up ride at infineon stupid pics to post on a motorcycle forum???

You do that WAY to well Joe.......kinda scary...funny as hell..but still a little scary :laughing

btw.... this ain't T7
IMG_1510.jpg

that's just afun new place to play in T2. :D (just saw post on NBSR about it... i can't post there cause i'm banned.) :rofl

Back