• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Hey were you up on 9 this past weekend? I swear I saw that bike with a group of three or four riding up there.

Not me. Waiting on a new chain before I ride again...:thumbdown

I hate doing this, but ZOMG
drooling.gif
please sit on my face

Damn gentleman must be your middle name brosef! :thumbup

A simple :leghump is usually sufficient to let the lady know you fancy her :teeth

curious to know, how many times that line has worked for you stud?

i wanna fight!

speaking of, "lester," you're one hardcore mofo... you're the ONLY dude i know who's really brawled in meat-space over an online dispute. that's rad! :thumbup

A simple :leghump is usually sufficient to let the lady know you fancy her :teeth

honestly, jumpman's responce TOTALLY FTW, man. that was fucking cool. i wish chicks would ask me to sit on their faces'... i'd be all over it! w00t!

honestly, jumpman's responce TOTALLY FTW, man. that was fucking cool. i wish chicks would ask me to sit on their faces'... i'd be all over it! w00t!

lol strange how it doesnt work both ways :rofl

I hate doing this, but ZOMG please sit on my face

:wtf

Wait wait, hold on a second...isn't this the same "Jumpman23" that posted up pics of himself and his hawtie on another thread?
n645381667_723482_6939.jpg

Seems to me that unless something ain't quite right, flirting with another chick on-line is a :shame . Especially if she's as attractive in person as she is in those pics? :dunno

Jus' sayin'... :2cents

:wtf

Wait wait, hold on a second...isn't this the same "Jumpman23" that posted up pics of himself and his hawtie on another thread?
n645381667_723482_6939.jpg

Seems to me that unless something ain't quite right, flirting with another chick on-line is a :shame . Especially if she's as attractive in person as she is in those pics? :dunno

Jus' sayin'... :2cents

Boo! :thumbdown

Whatever, Jeff! Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. Yes, Liz is flat out gorgeous. Everyone get it out of your system. It's particularly nice for a guy like me with Yellow Fever. Shit, even Jennifer said Liz is hot! :laughing

Boo! :thumbdown

Whatever, Jeff! Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. Yes, Liz is flat out gorgeous. Everyone get it out of your system. It's particularly nice for a guy like me with Yellow Fever. Shit, even Jennifer said Liz is hot! :laughing

It's not that, it was the "Sit on my face" line. Shows a bit of crassness IMHO. There are much better and non-insulting ways to compliment a female, right? :party

Back